2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice kit for the Swiss. Anyone heard anything about when any Nike teams will release their kits? Does anyone remember when they unveiled their 2010 WC kits? That would probably give us a ballpark date.

There's not an international date after this week until the spring. I don't imagine we'll get anything official before then. Any later than that and the publicity for the World Cup wouldn't involve the new kits, and I am sure nike would want as many pictures in preview magazines etc to include the actual kits they will wearing in Brazil.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Nice kit for the Swiss. Anyone heard anything about when any Nike teams will release their kits? Does anyone remember when they unveiled their 2010 WC kits? That would probably give us a ballpark date.

It was around this time that they were initially leaked. They were the weird shots that looked like they were tied onto an armless mannequin.

I'd expect some leaks very soon.

I wonder if it helps or hurts sales waiting until after the holidays to launch the new kits.

Another big leak! This one is classy as can be. It is also the second leak from Nike using a retro crest (other being Holland). Perhaps there is hope for the US to abandon the shooting ball badge??!

Edit-I suppose it's fair to say this could go in either thread since France are on the verge of possibly not qualifying.

2nm0fm8.jpg

Another big leak! This one is classy as can be. It is also the second leak from Nike using a retro crest (other being Holland). Perhaps there is hope for the US to abandon the shooting ball badge??!

Edit-I suppose it's fair to say this could go in either thread since France are on the verge of possibly not qualifying.

2nm0fm8.jpg

OH it would be a shame if they didn't qualify. It would really deprive us of a beauty of kit at the WC. Ukraine's adidas kit is definitely not going to better than this.

It's nice... but it's not France (rooster notwithstanding).

It doesn't look like previous France kits but it definitely looks french in design. If that makes any sense.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

2nm0fm8.jpg

Man these are beautiful.

I would've loved or US to go in this direction.

I still could see us going retro though. I know we had some white and royal kits they back in the day.

Archived