2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

They weren't bad... but they were dull. Besides, I want more hoops.

The crest needs to change, but not to the centennial crest.

Agreed. Plain crest with no wording doesn't scream progressive.

But at least it looked like a classic crest and looked American. Two things the current does not ours looks so 90s. ....ugh.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. Plain crest with no wording doesn't scream progressive.
But at least it looked like a classic crest and looked American. Two things the current does not ours looks so 90s. ....ugh.

Yeah. Something about that soccer ball looks completely amateur.

Hope we see Greece soon. We have seen pretty much every other country correct?

I for one didn't see the following:

Croatia

Greece

England

Bosnia

Portugal

USA

Belgium

and other minor ones

Teal only cares about seeing Greece. He posts about them a couple times a week and nothing else. Speaking of which, is there a way to block a user on here?

(We have seen Portugal leaks, BTW)

Agreed. They weren't bad, but they weren't good either. And I think the hoops are the best shirts they've ever worn.

Completely agree about the crest. The current crest isn't good, but the centennial crest isn't the answer. You can have a simple/timeless crest without being boring.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Hope we see Greece soon. We have seen pretty much every other country correct?

I for one didn't see the following:

Croatia

Greece

England

Bosnia

Portugal

USA

Belgium

and other minor ones

Teal only cares about seeing Greece. He posts about them a couple times a week and nothing else. Speaking of which, is there a way to block a user on here?

(We have seen Portugal leaks, BTW)

Hopefully there is a way to block user so I can block you.

Jaguars

calm down teal everyone needs to stop being obnoxious, but you need to stop asking about greece. As it has been said on here many of times to you, it will get posted when it is released or leaked, there is still plenty of time for these to unis to be released, and that is why so many haven't been yet, and probably won't be released until at least february because the holiday season has passed and thats when a lot of unis were released

This is how I think they SHOULD have recolored it...

39e5d29543c152d4ca9b5650ee319c59.png

And I don't think anyone disagrees (that is, if they insist on keeping this crest).

That style of graphic for the ball is simply too dated. It needs to go. Should be something more timeless.

That type of ball is the most timeless ball. It was used as the basis of the stitching pattern for 9 World Cups.

adidas_5F00_world_5F00_cup_5F00_ball_5F0

This is how I think they SHOULD have recolored it...

39e5d29543c152d4ca9b5650ee319c59.png

And I don't think anyone disagrees (that is, if they insist on keeping this crest).

That style of graphic for the ball is simply too dated. It needs to go. Should be something more timeless.

That type of ball is the most timeless ball. It was used as the basis of the stitching pattern for 9 World Cups.

adidas_5F00_world_5F00_cup_5F00_ball_5F0

I think he is talking about the motion lines

The U.S will be getting an overhaul after this worldcup, and I think that is the best/most fair thing to do. Let the logo end on a good note, instead of ending on a note in which they were canned out for a year anyway to be replaced with the Centennial logo. I liked the Centennial logo, but there's much better options available. I can't imagine this next logo the US unveil won't be anything but spectacular. I hope.

The U.S will be getting an overhaul after this worldcup, and I think that is the best/most fair thing to do. Let the logo end on a good note, instead of ending on a note in which they were canned out for a year anyway to be replaced with the Centennial logo. I liked the Centennial logo, but there's much better options available. I can't imagine this next logo the US unveil won't be anything but spectacular. I hope.

According to whom?

I'm actually kind of intrigued by the royal blue. It's not like this is the first time a national team has deviated from its exact traditional color scheme, and it's not as if the US is going to take the field wearing neon green and black.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived