2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The socks (white on the bottom half) are almost as bad as the shirts.

Perhaps Mexico/adidas was worried they wouldn't qualify and would therefore miss out on this cycle of shirt sales. Has anyone ever deubted a new kit with 1 qualifying game to go before the World Cup?

Mexico's new home shirt, which they are debuting tonight.

m77rwp.jpg

chris.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Lots to strongly dislike with Mexico:

I don't like the amateur style of the slashes.

I don't like how the white of the sleeve stripes abruptly transitions into the slashes (they aren't the same width).

I don't like the multiple shades of green (light green on back, dark green on shoulders, medium green on front).

I don't like how the socks are jagged and half and half.

Let's hope that Mexico kit never takes the field in Brazil.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

More training wear and first sight of the French so far. The training tops on the right might be an indication of themes.

29y12mg.jpg

6gwqxw.jpg

Love them. I take it each nation will have their own design going but the Dutch and French training tops.

Jaguars

That Mexico shirt looks like it belongs in the 90s

That might be why I like it! They wore them last night:

131012005616-oribe-peralta-single-image-

jimenez.jpg

814554283.gif?1381548664

628x471.jpg

c44bed3a-cef3-409d-b251-ade25ddd5207-460

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived