2014 FIFA World Cup

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here's the horrible away kit for Spain.

spain-kit-away-14-595x397.jpg

If anyone can come up with an explanation of this ugly, out of context, cheap, kitsch and late-on-the-black-trend shirt, please let me know.

I've been disgusted with Spain's up coming World Cup look. This shirt is the worst, but I think the whole bunch need an emergency redo. However, hoisting the cup for a second time will ease all the pain of the eye sores :P

I love the USA Home kit, very classy. But the fact we haven't seen a leak yet of the away and add to that some of the crazy away kits we've been seeing with the description of "Capt America meets the '94 kit" makes me think the away kit is going to be WAYYYYYYYYY out there. And I couldn't be more excited! :flagusa::flagusa::flagusa::flagusa::flagusa:

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

I love the USA Home kit, very classy. But the fact we haven't seen a leak yet of the away and add to that some of the crazy away kits we've been seeing with the description of "Capt America meets the '94 kit" makes me think the away kit is going to be WAYYYYYYYYY out there. And I couldn't be more excited! :flagusa::flagusa::flagusa::flagusa::flagusa:

I just don't know. Nike hasn't had a single release or leak of an "out there" kit for this WC. I find it kinda hard to believe they will with us. I am expecting red with some white stars, but that's about it.

In case anyone needed further confirmation, here is the women's version. Currently available on eBay.

2meps43.jpg

2hckmxt.jpg

dwzvw5.jpg

2cqh2ps.jpg

Ugh...buttons. They just make a bland shirt look even blander. Surprised they didn't add a pocket opposite the crest. I mean, all or nothing, right?

I just don't want all red. Navy shorts would be fine since they are technically "dark" colors.

Unfortunately wont happen because now they are using royal, not navy. The Nike catalog says the away kit is red/red/red but idk how accurate that is. Because the catalog also said that the home shirt was supposed to have blue accents, while it clearly has red accents. Rumors have made it seem that the away kit has lots of royal/white, so many the full kit wont look TOO bad.

Still trying which element of WC 94 will be on the aways. It HAS to be either 1) lots of stars, or 2) vertical (wavy?) stripes.

Archived