BOSTON COLONIALS [fantasy nhl concept]

graphiccontent

The 'C' and the 'S' is driving me crazy. The'C' has a diagonal end, while the 'S' is straight across. Fixing one of the two would help greatly, unless that is, there is a very good reason behind it.

And another thing, what would it look like if the logo was facing the right rather than the left?

i noticed this shortly after i posted. i angled the "S" down

Nice concept, but I gotta say your Colonial guy looks like he is bald on top. The thin white line that's there to divide his hair from his tricorn hat just says "receding hairline" to me. Can't unsee it. Sorry.

Great, now I see it, too! LMAO! Artman is right, though. I would just eliminate the white line completely. No one on earth would think the tricorner hat is molded to the guys head. Sometimes less is more.

UniJ

^- Can't unsee it once it's mentioned.

Good looking logo and font set. I feel it might be a bit stronger of a design if it had stronger shapes/simplicity going on, like can be seen with the Boston Patriots logo... But that's more a preference, not an absolute necessity.

Will be interested to see the rest of this concept... and an old artillery gun would work for the secondary, but for the Colonials wouldn't something like the musket/rifle/whatever-exact-firearm they used make a little more sense? At least, when I think of the term Colonials I think something like Minutemen travelling light and quick with rifles, pistols, horses and not much else.

...maybe a crossed set of simplified flintlock pistols? ...over some sort of a B design?

^- Can't unsee it once it's mentioned.

Good looking logo and font set. I feel it might be a bit stronger of a design if it had stronger shapes/simplicity going on, like can be seen with the Boston Patriots logo... But that's more a preference, not an absolute necessity.

Will be interested to see the rest of this concept... and an old artillery gun would work for the secondary, but for the Colonials wouldn't something like the musket/rifle/whatever-exact-firearm they used make a little more sense? At least, when I think of the term Colonials I think something like Minutemen travelling light and quick with rifles, pistols, horses and not much else.

...maybe a crossed set of simplified flintlock pistols? ...over some sort of a B design?

yeh i like the idea of some crossed flntlocks

Archived