oldschoolvikings

Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Eagles concept added 10/11/17

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:53 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

Updating a top 5 all-time great NFL uniform;

ram0_zps5j5xmgnd.png

RAM IT. KNOW HOW TO RAM IT. AWESOME!

2 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm not saying I'd necessarily want to see this actually happen, but sometimes that old Michigan Panthers' helmet just gets in my head;

bronco4_zps2qja6ihn.png

Very interesting.. I think you'd need to extend the horse neck area further so it flows a bit more with the navy, but it could work.. I think a 2000's Seahawks metallic blue and navy would be a close fit for what you've mocked up here..

I'm a big fan of this year's Oregon looks.  Especially this helmet color and finish;

herbert_916__1505608590.jpg?itok=PBtf5ic

I love that color.  With that in mind, here's a Philadelphia Eagle uniform that I'm picturing with that specific green, and that helmet finish;

EAGLNEW_zpshhrdi5o6.png

Thought appreciated.

Agree that the green should be lighter is you're going for oregons shade, and I think white numbers would look better on the home. It's a great set for the eagles and I'd love to see them wear something like this

It looks good. I love that there's minimal white on the colored jerseys. I think I would match the helmet stripe to the stripe on the black pants.

Not a fan of the gold color rush. Ideally there wouldn't be a need for it, but maybe something that fades from black up top to purple on the bottom would be a cool and unique look.

2 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

It looks good. I love that there's minimal white on the colored jerseys. I think I would match the helmet stripe to the stripe on the black pants.

Not a fan of the gold color rush. Ideally there wouldn't be a need for it, but maybe something that fades from black up top to purple on the bottom would be a cool and unique look.

2 hours ago, osctheg said:

That would be one of the bad color rushes.

So, one of the normal ones?

I'm not really a fan of any color rushes, but if you're gonna play that game, here you go...