Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Frankly insane Buccaneers idea added

oldschoolvikings

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Two new ideas for the Jaguars, based on the discussions going on over on the main board. 

First, a newer look, with the idea of emphasizing teal and gold at home, and re-emphasizing black on the road;

JAX2_zps53t63tlw.png

Then having finished this one, it occurred to me I could use the same basic idea in a way that's closer to what the Jags have done before;

jax3_zpsdff7uz0t.png

Thoughts and ideas appreciated...

• Like 1

I share your love for single color numbers, it's a design element that can be both old school and contemporary, but it makes for a sharp clean look always. 

As far as your Bucs concept goes, what about swapping all the black on both jerseys for pewter and going with orange shoulder inserts on the red jersey? Just a though

This Cardinals concept is really cool. I love the big chest stripe. It's a throwback look to way way back but it feels modern too, which is a perfect look for one of the oldest teams in the league.That number font works perfectly too. 

I like your Eagles concept too and I'd be perfectly happy if the Eagles adopted that look but I would actually prefer midnight green and silver for the Eagles.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

This Cardinals concept is really cool. I love the big chest stripe. It's a throwback look to way way back but it feels modern too, which is a perfect look for one of the oldest teams in the league.That number font works perfectly too. 

That's exactly what I was shooting for so it's nice to hear. Thanks!

• Like 1