oldschoolvikings

Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - New/Old Jacksonville Jaguars concept added 11/10/17

On 11/4/2017 at 10:23 PM, DeFrank said:

I really like the broad color combos you chose for the Ravens. I also really like the logo change. I really don't like the use of gold though. Really feels like a bad use of the gold, which I thought should stay relegated to tertiary status.

Here it is with white numbers... what do you think?

raven3_zpsmprjfiww.png

13 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Here it is with white numbers... what do you think?

Upon further reflection, I think most of my dislike comes from how the gold appears on a concept. Because when I look at the Ravens' color rush, I like the increased use a lot!

image.png.adb638828b6b93fa4b88263dfd7f6510.png

With the recent discussion of possible (and much needed) changes coming to the Jacksonville Jaguars, I thought I'd dust off an older concept and do some slight updating.  This is a pretty much straight forward update on their first look from the 90's.  I'm keeping the current logo and number font, but everything else is inspired by their first uniform.

jagfinal_zpsfwk9j6bi.png

6 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

With the recent discussion of possible (and much needed) changes coming to the Jacksonville Jaguars, I thought I'd dust off an older concept and do some slight updating.  This is a pretty much straight forward update on their first look from the 90's.  I'm keeping the current logo and number font, but everything else is inspired by their first uniform.

jagfinal_zpsfwk9j6bi.png

Pretty good blend of old and new.  The only thing to really get irritated at is the teal numbers on the black jersey.