Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Frankly insane Buccaneers idea added

oldschoolvikings

15 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

I'm just going to keep recycling this Steelers' batwing template until it sticks somewhere...

spacer.png

14 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Nice!

However, on the red and black jerseys, I'd change the numbers to white.

7 hours ago, heavybassX said:

Just change the numbers of the red/blacks jerseys to White and you have nailed something solid.

Ignore them. Keep the numbers silver. No risk it, no biscuit.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I love the helmet and use of the stars! The Titans used to sell hats just like that and it's a really nice take on the logo. I also get the use of gold, but I personally prefer the version with our current colors. Still, it's a super nice concept!

spacer.png

On 8/29/2019 at 4:03 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

This one was part of another NFL thread I was working on;

spacer.png

The stars nike-ify it enough for it to look like something nike would actually make while actually looking good unlike what nike would make. Probably my favorite concept you've made.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

If you've followed the recent "Buccaneers Rumor" thread, you might have read @SFGiants58's idea for an orange heavy Bucs' redesign, with dark red/cardinal/maroon secondary elements. I thought I'd give it a shot.

This combines the 70's/80's color scheme (kinda), with the 90's/'00's logo package, and (oddly, because I hate it) a slightly tweaked version of the current font.  (Also, it obviously allows for that throwback someone you are staying up late at night weeping over.)

Enjoy!

spacer.png 

• Like 5

I really want to like it, but it’s weird, how would a red jersey with orange shoulders look?

And way to beat me, I have a couple Bucs concepts in the works myself lol 

Edit: maybe it’s the colored shoulders in general, it feels almost more Bengals than than Bucs, especially the white uniform.

• Like 1

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

Also, I love how you've handled the Titans in each iteration! I've always held that the name and logos have far more potential than either of the uniform sets have ever exhibited, and you've teased it out. The powder helmet set is probably my favorite, as it uses red and silver very well.