oldschoolvikings

Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Ridiculous Ravens concept added 2/16/18

I share your love for single color numbers, it's a design element that can be both old school and contemporary, but it makes for a sharp clean look always. 

As far as your Bucs concept goes, what about swapping all the black on both jerseys for pewter and going with orange shoulder inserts on the red jersey? Just a though

You know, for someone who rarely agrees with you on the NFL Changes thread, I’m loving a lot of these concepts. You haven’t done anything for the Texans - would it be possible for you to tackle them next?

This Cardinals concept is really cool. I love the big chest stripe. It's a throwback look to way way back but it feels modern too, which is a perfect look for one of the oldest teams in the league.That number font works perfectly too. 

I like your Eagles concept too and I'd be perfectly happy if the Eagles adopted that look but I would actually prefer midnight green and silver for the Eagles.

2 hours ago, 8BW14 said:

This Cardinals concept is really cool. I love the big chest stripe. It's a throwback look to way way back but it feels modern too, which is a perfect look for one of the oldest teams in the league.That number font works perfectly too. 

That's exactly what I was shooting for so it's nice to hear. Thanks!

To me, the black stripe blends too much with the dark red. I'd say add a white outline, but since the numbers are white, that would be subtraction by addition. 

do horizontal stripes on the (yoke?) and you'll win a creamer for best concept

On 2/13/2018 at 8:34 AM, 8BW14 said:

This Cardinals concept is really cool. I love the big chest stripe. It's a throwback look to way way back but it feels modern too, which is a perfect look for one of the oldest teams in the league.

Correction: THE oldest team in the league. By far.

50 minutes ago, MCM0313 said:

Correction: THE oldest team in the league. By far.

That's what I thought but I wasn't sure off the top of my head and wanted to hedge my bet, haha.