NFL to MLB, NFC South and AFC North completed

RoughRiders99

Yes, I'm jumping on the bandwagon that's trending here. But I haven't seen anything that's being put on baseball jerseys, so I thought I'd do it myself. I know crossovers are generally not received here, but if this initial post does well, then I'll continue to make more. If not, then I'll stop and continue working on another project that I have in mind.

I've already made the NFC North and the AFC South. It's interesting. I'm sort of a traditionalist myself when it comes to baseball jersey, but sometimes it's "weird" to put a football logo that is mostly modern on a baseball jersey and try to make it look clean and timeless. Also, I know in most cases, the city/state name would be placed on the road/grey jerseys, but most NFL teams actually doesn't have a suitable city/state wordmark that could be placed on the jerseys. Just a heads up.

EDIT, added note: Just giving you a heads up that with the alt jerseys, I will generally show them with the "home" pants, but the pants are interchangeable.

OsNKPNP.jpg

SECUfZU.jpg

4JeRciG.jpg

uS3akXq.jpg

dVgynka.jpg

sGEUvUI.jpg

6oHubWc.jpg

9qeppjp.jpg

I would say that my favorites are the Vikings just because of the rare color combo, and the Colts as well because of the Yankee-like timeless look IMO.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really nice looking series. I know it would be really gimmicky, especially with the traditional look you're going for for them, but I'd like to see two orange wrap-around stripes on the front of the Bears away.

I also think the Lions are a team that would benefit from a chest logo on one of their unis (like the Bears and Colts).

Am I the only one who looks at the Packers set and thinks if this was really happening, they'd be one of those teams that wears their alt almost every day?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Vikings and Jags look incredible as baseball teams!

Skins, 49ers, Raiders, Seahawks, Jets, Eagles, Broncos, Panthers, Bengals, Bucs will bring new color schemes to baseball, Dolphins will be like bringing back the Marlins they way they should be. Browns...welcome back Padres in the 80s scheme!

So much to look forward to. Hope you finish the league. Going to use 8 mismatched colors for Dallas or fix them? :D

Great work.

87Redskins.png

Tthese are pretty good. I'd say some of the caps should be modeled more after MLB caps...with a city letter, rather than a logo (Jags, Colts, Texans, Vikings, Lions). I'd even take the oval off of the Packers one.

At the risk of being Mr. Negative, I'll point out what I don't like, because I like virtually everything else.

• Jags alt. I don't know about that shield. I'd keep the script on the alt as I don't think the helmet logo would be that great on a jersey. (But those Jags primaries are very nice).
  • Colts overuse of horseshoe. I'd go wordmark on the primaries.
  • Vikes: enlarging of top stripe...I'd "baseball-ize" this and go with thin piping-like stripes (you did that very well with Green Bay)...but maybe this flies in the face of your model of trying to emulate the football uniform to a degree. But I agree with you on the color combo of the Vikes...makes me wish there was an MLB team with this combo.
  • Bears: Love the road uni and would do the home one more like that. That bear head logo does not belong on a baseball game jersey (imo)...Alt maybe should have the wishbone "C".

Good work. Jags (primaries) and Vikings are my favorites.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Tthese are pretty good. I'd say some of the caps should be modeled more after MLB caps...with a city letter, rather than a logo (Jags, Colts, Texans, Vikings, Lions). I'd even take the oval off of the Packers one.

At the risk of being Mr. Negative, I'll point out what I don't like, because I like virtually everything else.

• Jags alt. I don't know about that shield. I'd keep the script on the alt as I don't think the helmet logo would be that great on a jersey. (But those Jags primaries are very nice).
  • Colts overuse of horseshoe. I'd go wordmark on the primaries.
  • Vikes: enlarging of top stripe...I'd "baseball-ize" this and go with thin piping-like stripes (you did that very well with Green Bay)...but maybe this flies in the face of your model of trying to emulate the football uniform to a degree. But I agree with you on the color combo of the Vikes...makes me wish there was an MLB team with this combo.
  • Bears: Love the road uni and would do the home one more like that. That bear head logo does not belong on a baseball game jersey (imo)...Alt maybe should have the wishbone "C".

Good work. Jags (primaries) and Vikings are my favorites.

Thanks for the indepth feedbacks! I agree on some points with you, such as using letters instead of a logo for the team caps. You'll see me making more effort with that type of thing in future sets. And I'll probably fix/update some of the sets later on.

Anyway, now for the NFC West and the AFC East!

01jA0R4.jpg

ULHUDIs.jpg

EQx143W.jpg

xk2NCg4.jpg

lECgk55.jpg

roKL6t1.jpg

beZxugp.jpg

r0z7gaX.jpg

Archived