2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, those Tiger jerseys.......scary stuff, even though i know it´s a joke concept.

But cappital92 said NBA jerseys with chinese characters are coming....that is a dumb move, then the NBA is mixing politics into sports, because alot of people have issues wth the way China handles human rights, animal cruelty, and the way they "train" children to win olympic medals, and other stuff, like pollution of our earth.

Stick to the Los Bulls stuff , please

Er, well, everything you just said could equally apply to the United States, but I'll just say this: The Chinese language does not belong to the Chinese government, it belongs to its people, and the vast majority of Chinese-speakers who root for the Warriors are upstanding individuals, not dog-eating, pollution-spewing monsters.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Padres finally caught a break off field. Time Warner Cable finally came to terms on broadcasting the Padres Fox Sports San Diego channel after a 2 year feud that left over 40% of San Diego county without access to the Padres games. As part of the deal the Pads will apparently be on in Hawaii too in addition to San Diego County, Imperial County and some outlying areas like Yuma, AZ.

Damn, those Tiger jerseys.......scary stuff, even though i know it´s a joke concept.

But cappital92 said NBA jerseys with chinese characters are coming....that is a dumb move, then the NBA is mixing politics into sports, because alot of people have issues wth the way China handles human rights, animal cruelty, and the way they "train" children to win olympic medals, and other stuff, like pollution of our earth.

Er, well, everything you just said could equally apply to the United States, but I'll just say this: The Chinese language does not belong to the Chinese government, it belongs to its people, and the vast majority of Chinese-speakers who root for the Warriors are upstanding individuals, not dog-eating, pollution-spewing monsters.

Eating dog does not make one a monster. Cultural differences are just that. Our culture isn't inherently better or worse than anyone else's, just different. Thinking that we are superior to another race because of their perceived cultural deficiencies would make one a monster.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

No doubt, but i still don´t want US based teams to have anything else then english on the front.

New commemorative patch for the real home run champion. Lots of retro themes this year for the Braves when you consider the BP hat.

2554awp.jpg

This is getting to the level of absurdity along the lines of disney where every year they find an anniversary to comemmorate: disney the company, disneyland, mickey, walt's b-day etc...

Enough of these made up events already.

This season, the Braves will wear a jersey patch commemorating the 40th anniversary of Hank Aaron's 715th home run.

A patch for everything huh ?

What´s next, a patch commemorating when the coach took a huge dump, finally freeing him from a month long battle with constipation ?

:)

No doubt, but i still don´t want US based teams to have anything else then english on the front.

I guess this means the Padres need to change their home uniform. Would this also apply to the Padres, Dodgers and Giants road uniforms?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

I guess this means the Padres need to change their home uniform. Would this also apply to the Padres, Dodgers and Giants road uniforms?

Yes, "City of Angels" would be an absolute killer jersey !

And Giants, well there is a english word that starts with G they could put on their jerseys, very fitting for the city.

Padres , who cares about them

anymore questions ?

You all know i meant team names, not citys.......but whatever, you got the response you wanted

And Giants, well there is a english word that starts with G they could put on their jerseys, very fitting for the city.

anymore questions ?

I did infact say team names, not citys.......but whatever, you got the response you wanted

Coming from a Rays fan people not caring about you is something you'd know all about right?

anymore questions ?

I did infact say team names, not citys.......but whatever, you got the response you wanted

Coming from a Rays fan people not caring about you is something you'd know all about right?

What is this crap ?

The one MLB change I WISH would happen this season is for the Mariners to make their navy alternate jersey match the other three. The white, grey, and teal jerseys all have hem stripes and block number fonts. The navy jersey has no stripes and a custom font. It doesn't make sense to me. Either looks fine, but just make all four jerseys match!

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Why do you insist on English only? Do you have some sort of allegiance to the Crown?

Why do some :censored:s here try to trick me into arguments ?

This is some weird :censored:, so i like english, then some fool belive i have a prob. with city names.

Christ man !

It's typical man. Any time I bring it up I'm called a bigot and a racist.

Yep, I'm pro-English only in the US which obviously means I hate anyone who isn't white. Flawless logic.

I'm glad to see someone on the same page.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived