Creighton Unveils New Logo

Bmac

Like the court and like the C. I don't like the newer version of the blues and I think the bird looks too Torontoish. Would have preferred a modern tweaking of the old bird and cursive Jays design. But I'll get over it and get used to this scheme. Glad to see Creighton moving up.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it. The bluejay looks fantastic but I have some nitpicks with the font. The rounded tops on the C, G and O are bothering me just a little, but it's still pretty good. Also it appears they are replacing black with a dark navy? Very nice.

It also looks like the lightened up the main blue.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

Quick, someone say this logo is terrible, the boards can't handle this kind of positive consensus!

With that being said, great update.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Wow, that is a thing of beauty.

I would've liked to see an aggressive cursive mark rather than this swift uconn-looking font.

But the jay-head is phenomenal.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Just looked over what is available to see on Mongoose Graphics' website. A really great body of work. They manage to take old ideas and freshen them up.

Their bear logo looks a lot better than the one Cal just got.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived