Sign in to follow this  
Bmac

Creighton Unveils New Logo

SCL    62

The blue jay is nice, don't particularly care for the C. Hopefully the cursive Jays isn't gone for good.

BlackBolt3    1,191

Funny, I was just thinking how Creighton needed a new logo.(or at least one to go across all sports) Can't say I'm dissapointed with this.

CAB    41

I like it. The bluejay looks fantastic but I have some nitpicks with the font. The rounded tops on the C, G and O are bothering me just a little, but it's still pretty good. Also it appears they are replacing black with a dark navy? Very nice.

powersurge    65

Ditto.

Its well rendered and distinctive enough without biting off of the Toronto Blue Jays; something that seems tough to do with a nickname like the Blue Jays. I really like it.

jaha32    151

This is stunning. To the casual observer, it might have too many similarities to the Toronto Blue Jays, particularly the blue line that extends from the beak, through the eye, and to the back of the head, just like Toronto's logo, but this has much more depth and just pops right out at you. It did take three shades of blue and two shades of gray to accomplish that depth, but it is still a great identity and looks great on the court. The second I first saw it I liked it, and the more I look at it, the more impressed I am.

DEAD!    322

Wow. Impressive. If only the previous Toronto Blue Jays logo was as nice as this. Gee, I must have missed the memo on them joining the Big East :wacko: