BigMac12

Minor-League, Indy & Summer Collegiate Baseball Logo / Uni Changes

It's an improvement, to be sure, but with a name as unique as Moondogs I'm disappointed by the lack of creativity. 

It's pretty fast and dirty, but I did a quick overlay in Photoshop. The Moondog logo is the top layer at 50% opacity. It's not an exact copy, but it's pretty damn close. To the point that some of the lines are almost identical.

moonhound.jpg

On an unrelated note...is there no longer a way to upload and host images? I can't seem to find a way to add the image to my attachments.

That’s correct, this site is no longer hosting images. Way, way too expensive.  

Use Imgur - free and easy. 

On 1/12/2018 at 3:56 PM, Thaumatrope said:

Mankato_MoonDogs.PNG

An absolute night-and-day improvement (pun most definitely intended).

The white space between those last four letters drives me crazy.  Why not just fill it in?

8 hours ago, Gothamite said:

The white space between those last four letters drives me crazy.  Why not just fill it in?

Because this logo was a half-a**ed attempt

...if the Green Bay Packers and the Chicago Bears had an unholy lovechild. 

13 hours ago, mcrosby said:

Blasphemy!

On 1/26/2018 at 7:59 PM, mcrosby said:

My wife and I have two wonderful boys, and you can go stuff it.

3 hours ago, Sodboy13 said:

My wife and I have two wonderful boys, and you can go stuff it.

I'm very happy for you, your wife, and your unholy lovechildren. May they find peace with the lord Aaron Rodgers and his Hail Mary. 

Is it bad if for the past 2 months every Monday that I have emailed the Elmore Sports Group and asked them to let Studio Simon design the branding for the new Amarillo MiLB team?... lol

I do not want another (Insert mascot here) swinging a baseball bat in my current and hometown that Brandiose has been known for.

Elmore Sports Group Teams

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/20180206/baseball-committee-discusses-design-changes-team-name-timeline

Meanwhile in Fayetteville, the soon-to-be relocated Buies Creek Astros are deciding between the Woodpeckers and the *gag* FATBACKS as their new team name.

4 minutes ago, ChicagoOakland said:

http://www.fayobserver.com/news/20180206/baseball-committee-discusses-design-changes-team-name-timeline

Meanwhile in Fayetteville, the soon-to-be relocated Buies Creek Astros are deciding between the Woodpeckers and the *gag* FATBACKS as their new team name.

Agree to disagree, but Fatbacks is a true minor league name.

As much as I'd like to see a jersey with "PECKERS" across the front of it, Fayetteville Fatbacks really flows well, and I hope they select it.

All I ask is that if they go with the Fatbacks, they commit to it and play some Fatback Band in between innings.

Woodpeckers probably wouldn't be too bad, though there are already dozens of bird teams out there.

Fatbacks? So, would the logo consist of anthropomorphic back tissue of a pig? I'm intrigued, but also disgusted.