BigMac12

Minor-League, Indy & Summer Collegiate Baseball Logo / Uni Changes

9 hours ago, pHiL Kizer said:

When I said "back to", I was referring solely to the Whalers.  Regardless of how small a state CT is, it has a ton of dedicated pro sports fans.  The fact that Hartford was a consideration for the Patriots is proof enough for another major sports team to make it's home in CT.  

But it really wasn’t. Kraft was bluffing, using the state of Connecticut for leverage.   He never had any intention of leaving Massachusetts.

On 6/30/2018 at 10:48 PM, pHiL Kizer said:

Hell, I was living in Oklahoma when the Thunder arrived (who got a taste of the NBA due to Hurricane Katrina) and I can say that it seemed I was more excited than the born and raised locals for a NBA franchise to show up.  Oklahoma is a high school and college football state.  Most of the people there didn't care about the Thunder until they ended up in the Finals against The Heatles.

I don't know, Oklahoma City supported the Hornets so well that I thought for all the world that the temporary relocation would become a permanent one. And it should have.

I hope this starts a trend of album covers on jerseys!!!  That could be some great combinations!

A plethora of minor league promo jerseys

July 5, 2018 - 22:47 PM

There are minor league baseball promotional jerseys all over social media today—and none of them are anthropomorphized regional food specialties! First up, tonight, the Greensboro Grasshoppers will throw back to their days as the Hornets, one of many previous identities […]

Read More...

plethora.png

You told me I have a plethora; and I just would like to know if you know what a plethora is. I would not like to think that a person would tell someone he has a plethora, and find out that that person has no idea what it means to have a plethora.

Louisville Bats celebrate Halloween in July

July 6, 2018 - 14:47 PM

The Louisville Bats, Triple-A affiliate of the Cincinnati Reds, will wear orange and black Halloween-themed jerseys tonight, just 117 days before the actual holiday. “Halloween in July” at Louisville Slugger Field will feature trick-or-treating on the concourse and a costume […]

Read More...

Fort Wayne TinCaps host Let’s Play Tour with LEGO jerseys

July 6, 2018 - 17:25 PM

LEGO’s Let’s Play Tour has been bringing the Danish interlocking brick toys to minor league baseball stadiums around the country all season, providing building tables, oversized LEGO creations, and photo opportunities to fans at games.  The Fort Wayne TinCaps, Single-A […]

Read More...

Why not just go with Halloween colors full time? The team's name is "Bats," after all.

They can go back to Black and Purple, and possibly add Orange trim. Don't get me wrong, the logos are great, but the current colors are a little less than inspiring.

So does any supermarket display guy ever.

P-Nats to wear lobster-print jerseys on Cosmo Kramer Night

July 10, 2018 - 17:02 PM

The Potomac Nationals will wear jerseys inspired by the Seinfeld character Cosmo Kramer this weekend. The jerseys are designed to look like the iconic button-down shirts that Kramer wore, and include a Nationals logo that emulates that of the long-running […]

Read More...

Jimmy likes this idea, Jimmy may have to check this game out!

Is that not Red Lobster's lobster in that graphic? I mean I know thats gonna be the first thing that pops up in a google search for lobster logo, but I figured someone would've recognized it before putting it on a shirt. Unless they're in on it too.

Redlobster_logocopia.png

c0haUMG.jpg