Denver Broncos Nike Concept - LIGHTER BLUE ON PAGE 2

DLabPG5429

***SCROLL DOWN FOR UPDATED JERSEYS. 80's colored blue concept on page 2

I know many people hate the Broncos pants and jersey stripes, but I, (being a local) really love their helmet and especially the helmet stripe. I Think their Type and numbering is unique to the NFL so I wanted to create a concept that incorporated the elements from their current design to a more simplistic "Nike-like" design. I also edited the colors to a more matte finish and not as bright orange. Also I still can't decide which color should be the home Orange or Blue.

First Up: HOME OPTION 1

11jlv6a.jpg

Next Up: Away

kezx8z.jpg

LAST: HOME OPTION 2

vosgva.jpg

This definitely has some potential. I like the idea of using the helmet stripe throughout the uniform. There is room for improvement though. First of all, I would make the sleeves on all three navy with orange stripes. That way everything matches up with the helmet. Second, I would add some sort of stripe to the pants. Maybe just the middle helmet stripe--all three might be too much. Lastly, use the official Broncos jersey font. The numbers look a little wonky, and the NOB is way to wide. Here's a link that will give you all the fonts from the big four sports.

I like the theme you've got going. It takes a design from their existing identity and expands on it to create a fresh look that doesn't seem to come out of nowhere. But I this is exactly where the biggest problem lies, because while the overall design seems to be going in a new direction your number font is still stuck in the current age. Realistically I'd think Nike would be more progressive in terms of finding a new font to go along with the rest of the redesign.

The homes also seem a bit drab with not enough white to break up the colors evenly. I'd go with white numbers instead.

Midway.png

I'll explain my choice for the navy blue and not 80's blue. I'm 17 years old so being a broncos fan my whole life I've grown up with the navy blue and orange combination. They won their super bowls in the navy blue too. I've never worried about the broncos looking like the bears, because their uniforms have a much different approach than the bears. Many teams share colors look at the MLB.

Too much navy in the NFL right now. Broncos should go back to more of a royal and the orange does need to be brightened up. Also think there needs to be a white pant option. I love the homes with the blue helmet, orange jersey, blue pants combo. But would also like to see them be able to do a white pants option too, for history's sake. Only other complaint is more of a general for every team. Kill the contrasting collar. I like the idea, but in practice on these Nike uni's the execution is just terrible, it's WAY too big.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

This is exceptional look they are a couple of things to me that would make it perfect.

The first is what Midway said a new number & wordmark font that matched the overall look.

Second being the white pants should have a navy outline or stripe all the way down.

I would like a lighter blue but overall this is by far the best uniform I have seen for the Broncos

Archived