NFL Hockey Crossover - AFC West

GriffinM6

Once JCRGraphix lent his beatiful new Nike Olympic sweater template to the public, I wanted to do a concept series with it. This is what I decided to do. I'll try and get one division done at a time. First up is the AFC East.

Buffalo Bills

82w3.png

ymfo.png

Miami Dolphins

b08p.png

New England Patriots

wlc4.png

New York Jets

ncwm.png

Link to the full league is below!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/gmaxwell6/library/NFL%20Hockey%20Crossover?sort=2&page=1

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets and the bills alt, not a fan of the left facing logo. I really like the bills, I would lose the sleeve stripes on the dolphins as they have none on their football jerseys,I would possibly get rid of white on the pats and add silver also reducing the amount of red and I know it sounds stupid but maybe try some Betman piping. The only other thing I would change on the jets is darken the green a little

Jets and the bills alt, not a fan of the left facing logo. I really like the bills, I would lose the sleeve stripes on the dolphins as they have none on their football jerseys,I would possibly get rid of white on the pats and add silver also reducing the amount of red and I know it sounds stupid but maybe try some Betman piping. The only other thing I would change on the jets is darken the green a little

I hate the drab green on the Jets. The Bills throwback logo just looks really weird facing the opposite direction.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

These are great, although I think it may be stripe overload on Buffalo. Really like the Dolphins. Who knew that logo would look good on a hockey sweater?

That was the whole reason I started this. I thought that that logo would look great on a hockey jersey.

Also, thanks for the kind comments guys! I'll post the Cowboys as the NFC East's first team tonight.

spacer.png

Archived