The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

Ever think of taking advantage of an "internet deal"?

Here is their "quality"

Most of these sites have pop-up "customer service" boxes where the sales rep admitted to me that the jerseys are counterfit... his words!

Low quality China jerseys.

Take a look at their hockey jerseys. They can't get a font type or size correct to save their lives.

Their North Star Ns are way to big, same with the Whaler logos.

Their Blackhawk 1s are in correct.

The materials used on letters number and patches don't seem to be the high quality material.

You definately get what you pay for.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I have a Darrelle Revis jersey I got off a site called AntyJerseys.com, and I'm pretty sure it's authentic. It has high quality material and I got it for less than $19 (the shipping cost a fortune, though).

Post pictures of it on here and watch it get picked apart.

• Like 1

I have a Darrelle Revis jersey I got off a site called AntyJerseys.com, and I'm pretty sure it's authentic. It has high quality material and I got it for less than $19 (the shipping cost a fortune, though).

Post pictures of it on here and watch it get picked apart.

Sure, by rabid uni freaks (no offense, I'm one too). Most people don't care, they just want something sub-$250 to wear to the game. Besides, most casual observers won't even notice the flaws.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Besides, most casual observers won't even notice the flaws.

Some of those are pretty bad, where even a casual fan would notice, like those Pats jerseys with regular block numbers.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Besides, most casual observers won't even notice the flaws.

Some of those are pretty bad, where even a casual fan would notice, like those Pats jerseys with regular block numbers.

The Pats fonts look right, to me. The sizing of the numbers seems way off, and the colors seem off on the white ones, but the fonts don't appear to be an issue.

There are some that are definitely more noticeable than others. Some, even after looking at a few times, I can't seem to tell much difference at all, some there are things that jump out at me, although small, and then there are the you've got to be :censored:ting me types.

The Pats fonts look right, to me. The sizing of the numbers seems way off, and the colors seem off on the white ones, but the fonts don't appear to be an issue.

I wasnt talking about the ones in that gallery, I was talking about the ones I see a lot of people wearing around.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Real or fake, I'd love one of those Wendel Clark Nordiques jerseys haha

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Wow, I had no idea Rickey Henderson wore #42 for the A's

You had no ideas there were two Hendersons, either, eh? :D

Actually, my brother ordered a Chase Utley off of a Chinese site, and it was actually pretty well done. There were a few very minor issues (some stray threads etc.) but as far as accuracy, it looked fine.

DSC06584.JPG

DSC05588.JPG

Dude. It's like some jerseys have elephantiasis & the others are just teeny-tiny.

That being said...I'd buy one of those Bruins Winter Classic throwbacks on the condition that it was blank. Those numbers are atrocious, but doesn't seem like they made any glaring mistakes on that one.

Those numbers though...Man.

• Like 1

This issue gets brought up on HFBoards a lot, too. The question is, as a fan of a team or as a graphic designer, why would you support something where the purchase price ends up going to neither? However you may feel about paying $100-300 for a jersey, if you support counterfeit goods, you are only raising the price, not lowering it. Much like people complaining about not being able to see NFL preseason games or complaining about how McDonalds is unfair for not having a dollar menu, there is no inalienable right to an authentic jersey. If you can't afford it, don't get it. But don't support an illegal trade.

That being said...I'd buy one of those Bruins Winter Classic throwbacks on the condition that it was blank. Those numbers are atrocious, but doesn't seem like they made any glaring mistakes on that one.

Except for the brown parts of the real jersey being black on the fake ones. But who would notice that?