The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2016 at 7:06 PM, Solaris said:

was in mexicantown in detroit, and good god do they have fakes. every single team you could imagine.

picked up both away and home Russia world cup jerseys for about $50. top notch deal

Where were they at? I'd love to catch a Tiger game and some cheap jerseys this weekend!

1 minute ago, NICnoK said:

Where were they at? I'd love to catch a Tiger game and some cheap jerseys this weekend!

Yeah, support the bootleggers!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 2 weeks later...

But but but but but someone at a game says he knows a guy who knows a guy who can get them for me for less than half the price of the real thing and that no one can tell the difference anyway!

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

22 minutes ago, CRichardson said:

But but but but but someone at a game says he knows a guy who knows a guy who can get them for me for less than half the price of the real thing and that no one can tell the difference anyway!

That's the sad truth for most of the sports watching population who are simply ignorant to all the details that are missed compared to the group that visit this site regularly.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, charger77 said:

One of my students just came to class super excited to show me his 1st ever jerseys, a home Carey Price Canadiens jersey... I didn't have the heart to tell him it was a fake... and a bad one at that.

I don't know why but Canadiens fakes always seem to be the worst of the bunch. The pinkish silky logos and colors are never even close to the real thing...

54 minutes ago, KittSmith_95 said:

I've called out classmates for wearing fakes before.... many times. 

Once i even let my teacher know the Leafs jersey he was wearing was a counterfeit. I got suspended for it. 

Your teacher wears jersey's to work?

10 minutes ago, bowld said:

Your teacher wears jersey's to work?

On Fridays, we had Dressdown days for teachers in my school board (Jeans, hoodies, whatever the teacher likes), and technically he was a ECE (Early Childhood Educator) & it was when we had that playoff run in 2013. 

I got suspended for uttering something offensive to a member of authority. 

• Like 1

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

5 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

On Fridays, we had Dressdown days for teachers in my school board (Jeans, hoodies, whatever the teacher likes), and technically he was a ECE (Early Childhood Educator) & it was when we had that playoff run in 2013. 

I got suspended for uttering something offensive to a member of authority. 

What grade was it for you?

I know I'd have let it slide, but i know coworkers that wouldn't. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske