missouri state U. new fball field designs considered

According to "Ozarks sports zone" when Missouri State replaces their current field turf (as the university under goes a major stadium renovation) at the end of the year, as part of the project the track around the field will be torn out and replaced elsewhere around the university and as some smaller sports get new fields/stadiums themselves because of the new student fee passed, the university is supposedly considering new turf designs (but i'am not sure how legit these actually are). the link to the designs are below.

http://www.footballscoop.com/news/11350-these-missouri-state-field-design-mock-ups-need-to-be-seen

sms.gif

I'm sorry, but those are, hands down, the most hideous and idiotic field designs ever.

Gotta agree with you there. IF these are legit and the school is actually going to go with one, I'd have to either go with the second one down in the middle column, or the third one down in the third column. That bear logo is still way too big though.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

Only two legitimate options here:

-Middle column, 2nd down (sublimated bear)

-Right column, bottom (big M)

The entire left column can just GTFO

facepalm-Godzilla.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I like the partial logo endzones, and an M (though not *that* big) in the middle. I also like the alternating greens on the field, like it were a mowed real field.

As for the maroon field? GTFO. Seriously. STOP IT.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

See, I actually prefer the spider one to the sublimated spider one. (Yes, I know it's a bear, but this 3rd column #4, 2A/3B stuff can get old quickly.)

I'd go 3rd column #3 (Big bear head), 2nd column #1 (spider), 2nd column 3 (M and box with bear endzones), and 3rd column 4 (giant M). I don't really associate the M with Missouri State, otherwise the last two might be higher.

Is the 1st column even legal?

AUSPole.pngWAT2nd.png

Go Gators. Go Blue Raiders. Go Commodores. Go USC Trojans.

Preds & Avs.

Braves, Rays, & Dodgers.

Titans, Colts, Broncos, Cardinals.

Grizzlies. 14ers, Jam.

Team Spirit + Laziness = Yay.

Archived