Adelaide Eagles American football club redesign

lancealot

so I have decided to re design my football clubs logos and uniforms, these is my first concept using a vector program so there will be a few bits and pieces tat aren't perfect but that's one of the purposes of this. this could end up being a whole league redesign depends on how much time i have over these summer holidays.

i decided to start with wordmarks and a monogram logo, just a simple block with a few modifications. im not 100% on the wigs mainly because i cant get the shape right but once i do id like to add them to the monogram.

pv9QE5v.png

NSMDu5i.png

let me know what you think :)

Very nice, I love the logo.

Perhaps the combination of logo and wordmark so that it looks like a complete logo?

So many things you could do in way of uniforms with a logo with that.

Is your club looking at new uniforms? PM if you want details on a cost-saving, high quality uniform structure.

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

• 2 weeks later...

YVFHBxI.png

All the best people live in Adelaide :) I'd always wanted to come out and play football in the SA gridiron league but I was always too busy with other sports.

I really really like this as a concept but I feel like you have some detail on there that is a bit too fine given the sizes the logo will be used in.

The overall layout and colours are awesome but I think you need to thicken up some of the finer detail, which will make the whole design look a lot bolder and clearer at all sizes. Specifically i'd thicken the white tips of the wings and rework the head so there isn't so much fine detail.

Archived