When I ran a promotion shop, I couldn't count the number of times I had to do this technique. I am glad Ren is getting so much love, this is not a simple quick proceedure. This is high grade professional work. Thank you for doing this, it is amazing!

• Like 1

chris_creamer_siggy.png

Please do not fool yourself, the Buccaneers jersey is conceptually and creatively an abomination. Read the "FANFARE" Here...

When I ran a promotion shop, I couldn't count the number of times I had to do this technique. I am glad Ren is getting so much love, this is not a simple quick proceedure. This is high grade professional work. Thank you for doing this, it is amazing!

The speed in which he's pushing so many out right now at such a high quality is truly astounding.

gYH2mW9.png

The speed in which he's pushing so many out right now at such a high quality is truly astounding.

Appreciate the kind words, Thank You!

LogoTemplate_VintageLogos_WashSenators.p

• Like 1

Appreciate the kind words, Thank You!

bc812a4d-556d-4543-af38-92569ae6d4e8.png

Ren I think this is your best work yet!

• Like 1

Anubis.png

Found another on this site that needs some help...a classic too!

5669.gif

Sorry it took me a while to knock this one out, mine is much more of a modernization than a retooling of the original, although I do plan on doing a closer copy of the original in the very near future. Thanks to Ren for allowing me to help him out here. Enjoy!

GeneralsRedo_zps9168b9a2.png

98Falcons.png

The Pats one is great. The Rockets is phenomenal. I didn't have a clue how you were going to tackle that one. But it came through beautifully.

Thank You! Yeah I didn't either, that's why I took a while to do it. When the logo itself is already clean & has smooth line work it's a bit tougher to figure out what can be done to it without altering it too much. In this case I think it turned out well.

Also A Thank You to Robbman21 for helping out!

• Like 1