On 4/5/2018 at 8:37 PM, prrams95 said:

Ren! A few years ago I posted in here requesting an update to an old PITT Logo, I've been going back through to see if you got around to it but it just showing me those PhotoBucket icons, I was wondering if you did do it you could repost it? Thank you!

I did so many not sure which one you are referring to.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2018 at 5:17 PM, King_Con21 said:

It’d be cool if someone wanted to tackle one or more of these old logos from the Independence Community College Pirates.512184855.jpgopen-uri20150707-25537-1b49qal?143629751pii5.JPG

I just did a pirate concept for high schools that use that sword biting buccaneer. It is posted on Dribbble. 

https://dribbble.com/shots/5054180-Pirates-Sports-Logo

hspirates1.png

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Darth Brooks I really like your remake of the old Badgers logo.  Being from Milwaukee, and having heard about this once upon a time team, it's nice to see something a little more clear.

Since this is my first post, long time visitor.  I decided to take a crack a a couple of remakes myself.  These are old CBS network logos used in NFL games around 1988.  I was working on a project and couldn't find the old CBS SPORTS crest, or the NFL CBS SPORTS logo banner.  So with some free time and during a Monday Night game, I just put together a remake as best as I could from the grainy youtube vids for references.  

mL8HpqJ.png

cA2Vos5.png

On 11/24/2018 at 1:16 AM, Darth Brooks said:

This is the old Milwaukee Badgers logo an old old NFL team. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milwaukee_Badgers

7OpA0RY.jpg

mMDWX02.jpg

I have no idea how accurate the colors are. I saw a version of this that had green mixed in.

Seeing as this thread keeps getting bumped, I figured it wouldn't hurt to do a request :) 

FimT7Ix.png

I know the font isn't the best, I'm not the greatest at making custom typefaces, nor tracing old ones.

• Like 2

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

On 11/1/2018 at 11:31 PM, 29texan said:

Can you do an old Arena League team.

The Fort Worth Cavalry... their colors were like Navy and Gold, but the logo doesn't show it, for some reason.

fort-worth-cavalry.svg 
Fort_Worth_Cavalry_Helmet_Logo.png

These logos are good as is tbh, not much update needed! Not saying these guys couldn’t make it look better though 

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...