I don't know if you're still doing these but they all seem to be really well done. Thanks. If you have the time i'd love to see some more updated Kentucky logos. I saw the one you did and i've used it as the desktop on my phone ever since.

I can't find logo only images unfortunately which is why i haven't posted them sooner.

kentucky_wildcats_throwback_flag_37976sm

i don't know if there is anything to do to these.

kentucky-old-and-new-logo.jpg

WSSUKVinP-2.jpg

rb1722_ktyestbjofw_ofw_lrg.jpg

5432.jpg

There is a full body version of the logo that you have already touched up. It's hard to find though.

kentucky%20sm%20banner.JPG

if you have time some of these would be great. i understand if you're busy though. i feel like some of these will be lost for good since they are so hard to find already. The only thing keeping some around are vintage looking t-shirts.

... with so many concepts coming out you almost have to crank out a design on a daily basis to stay on the first page.

Yeah, the stuff flies through here doesn't it? If you miss a few days, you could miss an entire series.

Would love to see a "condensed" version of this entire thread!

So good!

Unfortunately I'll be adding to this at a much slower pace, was thinking of placing a (TEAM NAME added) to the title like I see others do every time I add one so maybe that way they don't get lost or overlooked due to size of thread. Think I should? Most recent ones I did are Toronto Phantoms & Houston Rockets. Not sure where or how to begin condensing this thread. Suggestions?

Fort Worth had an Arena Football team.... for a year.

But still, to commemorate 20 years of their very, VERY brief existence, I'd like to see your take on the Fort Worth Cavalry's very plain, clipart like logo.

Fort_Worth_Cavalry_efd5e_450x450.png

Their colors were Navy and Gold

94forcav-sked.png

So, whenever you can, whenever you're free, you think you could take a swing at this one? I'd appreciate it.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg