2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

Will Arsenal use the same Puma template as Wolves?

The sleeves may be a different colour from the body, but the Wolves shirt is different from the leaked Arsenal one - the Gunners' white sleeves extend onto the shoulders and the shirt has a crew neck.

id so much rather they go with the wolves style, it's so much better and the faux-raglan sleeves

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder at what stage in the process they thought the gradient would really enhance the look? Ugh.

As for the Champions League Final, I see no reason why both teams can't wear their first choice colours. Make it happen, UEFA.

Wow, that is actually a gradient and not just the flash from the camera.

Reminds me of a shirt they wore when I lived just outside of Monchengladbach on a British Forces base as a kid - only executed a lot, lot worse.

$(KGrHqV,!rMFJj5dC!4zBSflFizBm!~~60_35.J

(This shirt above is of course a throwback to retro 'gladbach kits too)

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Just when things seem like they can't get any worse for your favorite club...*sigh*...Newcastle Away Kit for 14-15.

Puma+Newcastle+14-15+Away+Kit+(1).jpgNewcastle-United-2014-2015-Puma-Away-Cha

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

I don't think the gray looks that bad. Curious to know what the printing is in the pinstripes.

Apparently it reads 'Newcastle United Football Club 1892'.

I don't think the gray looks that bad. Curious to know what the printing is in the pinstripes.

Apparently it reads 'Newcastle United Football Club 1892'.

Why? Looks absolutely atrocious....I like the idea of gray kits but Newcastle didn't pull it off.

The Werder Bremen new kit looks really really nice. Agreed, the sponsor fits perfectly with the kit and love the white color...

I've always liked Borussia M'gladbach's kits over the years but next seasons needs to be re-looked at...geesh! I don't think I would buy one if I was a M'gladbach supporter...

As for UEFA allowing Atletico and Real to play in their home kits...why the hell not! There isn't any conflicts of clashing and they have wore those kits the last couple times they have played one another in La Liga. Btw, this UCL Final is going to be amazing! Two Finals in a row with same country domestic sides facing each other for the European Cup. Of course this is the first time in European Cup and Champions League history two clubs from the same city will face each other in the Final...

Will Arsenal use the same Puma template as Wolves?

Arsenal is supposed to have a template all to themselvesfor one yyear per their agreement.
Is this confirmed that they would get a template all to them selves or was this just a rum our that was going around that became accepted as fact.

Archived