2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Bayern have a history of blue stripes that I don't know about?

Yes, they've worn blue and red stripes off and on throughout their history, most recently in '97. Although this particular kit does look a lot like a cross between FC Basel and Barcelona.

Does Bayern have a history of blue stripes that I don't know about?

Watch this:

http://www.stickerfreak.de/FC%20Bayern%20Seiten/Trikot%20Historie%20FCB.html

All FCB's in red-blue now. :P

I like that look. With all the red and blue teams in sports, Germany hasn't got one. Can't wait to see the shorts and socks.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I'm not sure why they've opted to use their original crest with the cross of Saint Ambrose - it's their 115th anniversary in December which might have something to do with it, although it seems a bit of a spurious reason.

The current crest is featured subtly though, embossed in the bottom right quarter of the badge.

EDIT: Sorry, that should have course been their 115th anniversary, not their 150th. I'll go and stand in a corner and think long and hard about what I've done. :blush:

The yellow/green kit is meant to pay homage to the large number of Brazilian players who have helped bring success to AC Milan in the past. It is a loose interpretation on the colours of Brazil's national team.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

The yellow/green kit is meant to pay homage to the large number of Brazilian players who have helped bring success to AC Milan in the past. It is a loose interpretation on the colours of Brazil's national team.

If by loose you mean looking nothing like Brazil you are right

Archived