2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

Bayern's new shirt.

Not bad, but damn it, right now they've got one of the best home jersey in their history and they change it. Make this kit Fourth or CL Home or something like that.

PSV Third (straight outta catalog):

nouveau-maillot-2015-psv.jpg

4r2eer.png

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bayern's new shirt.

Not bad, but damn it, right now they've got one of the best home jersey in their history and they change it. Make this kit Fourth or CL Home or something like that.

PSV Third (straight outta catalog):

nouveau-maillot-2015-psv.jpg

Maybe Ji-Sung Park (right) really wanted to wear that template since he didn't get to for Manchester United the past 2 seasons.

BnCATAtCUAIGVhL.jpg

If these are true, this is 3 subpar years in a row for Nike with Manchester United's home shirts.

And that away shirt is a particularly weak effort (though I'm not sure I've liked any of Nike's white shirts for United).

Those united shirts are absolutely terrible, that Chevy logo is one of the worst sponsorships I have ever seen. You expect a bad sponsor from a low division or small club but not from them.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Those united shirts are absolutely terrible, that Chevy logo is one of the worst sponsorships I have ever seen. You expect a bad sponsor from a low division or small club but not from them.

How is Chevy a "bad sponsor"? Or were you just speaking to the quality of the logo used on the shirts?

gYH2mW9.png

Archived