2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

Looking good - I'd have had the little Bayern crest on the numbers the same colour though. I'm assuming it's like this because the crest is see-through, so if a number is placed on the border of the stripes it may look a little odd.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Bayern home kit is definitely top...very nice indeed. With those socks, I think I will have to watch them wear them on the pitch before I make my final decision on it. And Koln's new home kit is nice. That Erima kits are very nicely designed.

Umbro are sponsoring the FFA Cup here in Australia, with rumours swirling that at least two teams (Brisbane and Central Coast mentioned) will be wearing Umbro along with the whole W-League next season.

liverpool-1.png

Very nice - but if you cant make Peru's sash work you need to head back to kit design school. ;)

Carrying on the Umbro theme, Hull City hosted Everton this last weekend and given that both teams will be sporting Umbro kits next season we were treated to a little teaser...

BnW4_GtCYAA6K84_zpsf3a54a6f.jpg

It doesn't give much away obviously, other than a very pleasing indication that we'll be wearing stripes next season. :)

Archived