2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

An all white kit is the ONE instance where I like having the Adidas stripes. If it doesn't have it it looks just like team wear for a 4th tier team.

So I don't really like Valencia's new kit (or QPR's third for that matter.)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And QPR!

new-third-kit-nike-2015-qpr.jpeg

Think they could've spent an extra 10 minutes to iron or steam all 3 pair of those shorts before the photoshoot? Especially the bloke in the middle who also has an entirely ill-fitting shirt to match.

I am sure if you look close enough you may see the plastic bag the kit came packed in.

Terrible.

Typical Nike. Cheap materials made in a sweat shop in the far east. Then charge extortionate prices. Then produce a shoddy photoshoot. Really Nike have some pride and employ someone with ideas in templates while you are at it.

glory10.png

Wow, I didn't know Porto is changing to Warrior...

porto-nouveau-maillots-warrior-2015-.jpe

WOW! FC Porto to Warrior? Now I have seen everything. Warrior must have been handing out some serious cash to attract clubs for 2014/15.It looks okay, nothing spectular.

It looks like a mid 2000's NHL jersey, with the awkward horns. Or a lacrosse jersey, which makes sense considering it's Warrior. Absolute :censored: compared to their past couple Nikie jerseys

WOW! FC Porto to Warrior? Now I have seen everything. Warrior must have been handing out some serious cash to attract clubs for 2014/15.It looks okay, nothing spectular.

It looks like a mid 2000's NHL jersey, with the awkward horns. Or a lacrosse jersey, which makes sense considering it's Warrior. Absolute :censored: compared to their past couple Nikie jerseys
I was going to say that looks like something you'd see worn in 2005. Not impressed.
Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Like Anzhi few years back.

Anzhi.jpg

Looks like a one-time use kit for a celebrity soccer match fundraiser.

Typical Nike. Cheap materials made in a sweat shop in the far east. Then charge extortionate prices. Then produce a shoddy photoshoot. Really Nike have some pride and employ someone with ideas in templates while you are at it.

I suspect Nike had nothing to do with that photoshoot. If they did, I bet a Nike BPL ball would've been used. I'm sure the shirt sponsor loves that their logo is being blocked by 2 of the players as well.

Unpopular opinion I'm sure but I love this. As Nike's designs have gotten more and more conservative these last few years, it's awesome to see something a little out of the norm.

6fQjS3M.png

Porto-14-15-Away-Kit.jpgPorto-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg

Aaaaand... here's the away and third kits. Sigh, just sigh. I remember when Porto was a good-looking club

Porto-14-15-Away-Kit.jpgPorto-14-15-Third-Kit.jpg

Aaaaand... here's the away and third kits. Sigh, just sigh. I remember when Porto was a good-looking club

Wow. I got no problems with the Porto home shirt (though it isn't as nice as this past year's effort), but these 2 would be ugly even by GK shirt standards.

Football Federation Australia has rejected Melbourne Heart's (soon to be Melbourne City's) request to use sky blue as their home strip in line with new parent club, Manchester City.

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/melbourne-hearts-bid-to-become-sky-blue-blocked-after-sydney-fc-object-20140529-zrs76.html

"While the introduction of Manchester City into the A-League is a fantastic opportunity, we made the decision having regard to the fact that we are only a 10-team competition with young brands in a highly competitive environment," said FFA head of A-League Damien de Bohun. "Approving the change would have meant two teams with home shirts of an almost identical colour. We will consider any proposals put forward in the interests of achieving the right balance."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/melbourne-hearts-bid-to-become-sky-blue-blocked-after-sydney-fc-object-20140529-zrs76.html#ixzz33CIhtK47

They should have such a rule in US-Sports leagues.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived