2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

That red sash that runs into the armpit does not work at all for the Liverpool kit. If it was sublimated in some way maybe. But there is too much going on there. Why does Warrior need to go flashy in all their designs?

Warrior is nothing but flashy. They practically lead the Lax Bro trend with neon, flashy, ugly apparel. Has anyone else seen that Warrior lacrosse commercial?

u3J7jjd.png

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Palermo:

2jakppx.jpg

Joma is having a really bad year . . . !

Surely that's not real. Joma's generally bad, but are they really recycling a look from a few years ago for a club like Palermo?

25683.RE01.jpg

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

From twitter:

@darrenrovell

Sources confirm that Nike has informed Manchester United it will not match adidas for future kit rights. Deal worth $100M+/year.

Sucks, as ManU always look pretty clean (minus the dumb sponsor this season). Curse you, adidas!

Nike has stated they haven't made a decision on this yet. I really am not looking forward to adidas kits for the Red Devils if they don't match.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Been talking to United fans and they are glad the Nike deal could be over and are possibly getting Adidas. They are fed up with the blandness of Nike kits.

glory10.png

Been talking to United fans and they are glad the Nike deal could be over and are possibly getting Adidas. They are fed up with the blandness of Nike kits.

Yeah, because having the three stripes shoehorned into the design is going to be such an improvement.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yeah, because having the three stripes shoehorned into the design is going to be such an improvement.

Exactly. The new kit is just going to be the same kit, but with 3 stripes.

I wouldn't complain too much about Arsenal and Puma though. I've always thought Arsenal have had the cleanest uniforms in the BPL.

This Arsenal fan wishes we still had Nike. Not looking forward to Puma.

I am looking forward to the Puma and Arsenal partnership. I agree Nike has always created clean and crisp designs but they were always a little too bland in the last couple years with the same aspects. I think Puma will bring some amazing concepts to the table.

Plus that all white Puma Arsenal kit that is posted on the Arsenal website is not going to be their kits. Their kits get released on July 10.

I'd take bland over looking like 30 other teams.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I know Arsenal has not released their new kits. It's not until July 10. But people think, including on this Board, that the all white kits posted on Arsenal.com is the official kits.

The Arsenal Ladies played a Continental Cup home match v Chelsea on Sunday. Puma made a one off kit for them to wear during the match due to the partnership taking affect July 1. If this is any indication, I am looking forward to the new kits.

zuwhv.jpg

Archived