2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

And Arsenal/Nike wasn't meant to be? Last I checked, Arsenal was with Nike since 1994. That's a span of 20 years.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez, why do they all start going monochrome?? That might look good for Baseball and Baketball, but not for Soccer. I swear if Dortmund will ever go away from the black pants there will be a riot. Yes, they've played all yellow a couple of times but that was for clash reasons.

Hopefully this is just a short phase. Really not liking this monochrome look either. Imagine Man Utd going to red shorts.

I mean, at least City could have gone with black shorts. That actually could have looked pretty bad ass.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Hopefully this is just a short phase. Really not liking this monochrome look either. Imagine Man Utd going to red shorts.

I mean, at least City could have gone with black shorts. That actually could have looked pretty bad ass.

Man Utd red shorts would never happen in a million years due to the intense rivalry with Liverpool - but I get the point you are trying to make.

City have gone monochrome sky blue in their history before though. I completely agree with you that it's not their best look but it's not just a recent thing and certainly can't be considered to be just a phase considering there was a solid 10 year period where they wore that combination.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

I was going to say this. Might look like Uruguay, but with a shirt as light as they wear I think dark shorts would look great.
Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I was going to say this. Might look like Uruguay, but with a shirt as light as they wear I think dark shorts would look great.

Lazio looked strange to me in dark shorts a couple of seasons ago. I guess I would feel the same about MC. I don't mind teams experimenting with alternate kits but the home one should stay traditional. Just look at the World Cup. The teams suddenly looked decent in the semifinals when they went with their traditional combos.

I actually like the new Crew kit...one of the top 5 kits in MLS for sure.

As for Arsenal going to Adidas at the end of their Puma deal, who knows. But I can see Arsenal stay with Puma for quite a while, if not longer than they were with Nike. This might be a partnership that was meant to be.

I don't know about that. I'm going to miss Nike quite a bit, they always put out good stuff for the Gunners. This past year's kits were a thing of beauty. I'm not really much of a fan of this year's Puma kits, maybe they'll grow on me if they do well this year in them.

This?! Outstanding?!

n2fhh1.jpg

Here are Hannover 96' kits. I'm glad that the home shirt will be worn with black shorts and white socks. That's a great look!

ftf.jpeggrt.jpegSans-titrefdsdfd.jpeg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived