2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

South Africa:

14126049728_abadb01837_h.jpg

Genoa:

genoa-nouveau-maillot-2015.jpegnouveau-maillot-away-2015-rgenoa-.jpeg

Genoa's kits have always been a very nicely designed kit. Plus can't go wrong with Lotto...

The Atletico away kit is quite nice, love the sublimated chevrons across the chest.

And what the hell is going on with those Kaiserslautern kits...people who design bad kits should be fired!

It seems that he new Hull City kits have leaked - the home and either the away or third...

ScreenShot2014-07-17at84750pm_zpsfded379

ScreenShot2014-07-17at84803pm_zps5184fac

The sponsor patch on the home doesn't look great, and as mentioned previously striped sleeves would have been a great improvement...

Yeah that home kit for Hull City seems a bit off. Stripped sleeves would have been better.

I like the new cut of Umbro kits. Here's hoping that my local club Victoria Highlanders FC go with that newest Umbro template when their kit sponsorship deal expires January 1st with Coast Capital Savings.

Hmm... I've been reliably informed that the final version doesn't feature the black patch behind the sponsor - it would seem that young Thomas is wearing an earlier version in the photograph.

We'll see for sure later today!

Not too bad Jaff-man. Definitely better without the huge black patch. Not a fan of the white umbro logos on the front of the shirt and sleeves though. Would have been better in black in my opinion. Especially since they are black on the socks.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Archived