2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have problem with Lazio clash, red is as roma color. Great 1st and 3rd though.

I think it's meant to be wine colored instead of maroon. But isn't this a case where it's the city's colors?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Nike jerseys are pretty average for size. I wear an L in t-shirts, and have several Nike jerseys in L. They are a slightly slimmer fit, but nothing to go up a size for. Can't vouch for Puma, though.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Man U had to change the font on their jerseys when they played in champions league games right?

It's kind of the other way round. The Premier League has an official number font that teams have to wear.

The Champions League used to but does not anymore. So English teams tend to wear their own custom font or if not a generic font from their shirt manufacturer.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

Man U had to change the font on their jerseys when they played in champions league games right?

It's kind of the other way round. The Premier League has an official number font that teams have to wear.

The Champions League used to but does not anymore. So English teams tend to wear their own custom font or if not a generic font from their shirt manufacturer.

Thanks, Man U so much better in their custom font

Norwich away kit is out. Blargh.

3jw1bbD.jpg

I guess the bottom half is a charcoally black, but it kind of reminds me of the pants for the Dallas Cowboys in that it reflects a lot of the green from the pitch. It kind of comes out in the intro video:

Personally, I don't understand this habit of using completely unrelated colors for road and third kits. Sure, tweak up the template, but colors are meant to establish and represent a club's tradition, and changing them runs counter to this, especially for a club like NCFC which already has a fairly unique scheme.

It's supposed to be a noticeable change from your primary. I actually kinda like this look; it's different, but I don't think that's in a bad way.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Lots of purple in Everton's off the field team gear. Unfortunately the great white polo Coleman is wearing is not the road kit, it's just a training polo.

Rumours are that Everton's road kit will be white with purple trim, similar to a reverse of some of the training kits people are wearing in the video.

Archived