2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those United away kits are by far a lazy effort from Nike...no surprise being their last year with the swoosh!

Uniforms are designed a year out plus. At that time Nike had every intention of moving forward with ManU.

It's supposed to be a noticeable change from your primary. I actually kinda like this look; it's different, but I don't think that's in a bad way.

They can have noticeable changes without deviating greatly from their traditional or neutral black/white colors. Fortunately NCFC don't have to wear it for every single road game. Seems like half the time they've in their yellow home kits anyway.

Those United away kits are by far a lazy effort from Nike...no surprise being their last year with the swoosh!

Uniforms are designed a year out plus. At that time Nike had every intention of moving forward with ManU.

Or they may have known 24 months out that they weren't going to break the bank with a Man U bid and there was a good chance they'd lose the contract to another supplier. Long term planning works both ways.

My beloved Oxford United have left Nike to go with a smaller manufacturer that I've never heard of (Avec) and have the new kits available in the club store.

Here's the home shirt (they're still negotiating for a sponsor, which I imagine will go on that blue band)

0007486_ss-home-jsy-14-15_407.jpeg

And here's the away kit, keeping the white/purple from last season, but in a very different combination, and also keeping the away sponsor from last season.

0007497_ss-away-jsy-14-15_407.jpeg

I think they both look pretty classy.

AC Milan Away:

Fairly typical for an AC Milan away.

Not a big fan of the bottom of the shirt but Jesus H. Christ what an awful crest.

Its actually the logo for Casa Milan...the Headquarters building for the club

C_29_articolo_1031124_upiImgPrincipaleOr

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Archived