2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

There needs to be a limit to the number of kits a company can sponsor...

Why?

Because the sponsor is the main thing you see on a shirt.

it would be like having 6 bruins logos in hockey leagues around the world.

You do know that sponsors are supposed to be clearly visible? That's why companies pay ludicrous sums of money just to put their logo on a shirt. Besides, what does it matter?

In all seriousness, if that irks you that badly, perhaps you are better off just listening to the sport on the radio or not watching it at all.

Sorry, didn't know you loved corporate sponsorship that much.

There needs to be a limit to the number of kits a company can sponsor...

Why?

As long as they are in separate leagues I see no reason why it would be an issue for a sponsor to sponsor multiple teams.

Why?

Because the sponsor is the main thing you see on a shirt.

it would be like having 6 bruins logos in hockey leagues around the world.

This is a perfect example of complaining about the symptom and not the sickness. The fact that the sponsor is the most visible thing is dumb. It's not dumb that one company sponsors multiple teams in different leagues.

Agreed.

I mainly just think its odd that there's so many shirts with Fly Emirates on it now. It is obviously working for them....

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Nice home kit" for Dortmund? Uh...

But, yes, this is very boring. Why do they deviate from the yellow/black stripes?

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

De Gea had a purple GK kit last year, but green and black are all we've seen so far this year.

Traditionally yellow, green and black are the Manchester united keeper options. They will throw blue and purple in as well.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Can "City Rising" really be your motto when you won the league last year and two years ago? Haven't you therefore risen already?

I think the chevron is very unnecessary on Trabzon's home. Would've already looked great without it.

- Minnesota Twins - Minnesota Golden Gophers - Dallas Stars - Dallas Mavericks - Norwich City FC -

- Texas Tech Red Raiders - FC Dallas - Minnesota Vikings - Borussia Dortmund -

Can "City Rising" really be your motto when you won the league last year and two years ago? Haven't you therefore risen already?

I think the chevron is very unnecessary on Trabzon's home. Would've already looked great without it.

The chevron seems to be the one constant on all of Nike's striped kits this year. And since City is relatively brand new to winning, (Last title before 2012 was 1968), it makes sense to go with City Rising.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

The City rising motto is to have a stab at their rivals and to say we are going to try to overtake what you have achieved.

glory10.png

Watching Newcastle United play Wellington Phoenix. Looks like Puma forgot to supply grey undershirts. The team is wearing dark grey undershirts that look almost black from far away.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Can't find a good picture of the KC/Toronto game today, but in my mind, this was gorgeous:

BtgguiGCMAEg5Kf.jpg

Those hoops are gorgeous, and really should be KC's full-time look. (That also means they'd have to have a radically-different away look, as just having a solid light blue wouldn't cut it in my mind.)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived