2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atletico de Kolkata of the new Indian Super League got some nice jerseys made by Umbro!

15374417668_955d527638_o.jpg

On a minor point, the naming/numbering on those is amazingly bad.

True. These look like the random number fonts from Pro Evolution Soccer's Edit Mode.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

After Borussia Dortmunds success in the Champions League but their failure in Bundesliga matches they decided to wear the CL home kit for todays game against Hannover.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

^I'm in love with that Thailand kit, even if I can't understand a word besides that it's LASER CUT.

And not a release per say, but if Man U come out the gate next season wearing this, I'd considering it one of the best things Adidas could do. [can't post the photo here for some reason]

They should be using that wordmark for a sponsor right now instead of the garish gold logo.

Jacksonville Armada, the new NASL expansion team for 2015, is revealing the team's inaugural season kits today; in fact, the live stream just started.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived