2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, navy blue as trim is nothing new for Bayern Munich. Just haven't done it for a few years. Interesting how German clubs can add/remove stripes, hoops, off-color sleeves, etc. and even extra colors as tradition. Rare elsewhere in the world.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

Yeah, navy blue as trim is nothing new for Bayern Munich. Just haven't done it for a few years. Interesting how German clubs can add/remove stripes, hoops, off-color sleeves, etc. and even extra colors as tradition. Rare elsewhere in the world.

That's true. Germany doesn't really has a club like Ajax or Juventus that stays permanently with one design, except the HSV!

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Portland Timbers owner Merritt Paulson tweeted out a picture of a (supposed) new 3rd kit:

BahRVwxIgAAeLlS.jpg

More Timbers jerseys pictures:

BahRmtmIcAAZjOs.jpg

BahcX15CYAExSBu.jpg

Everybody just shutup and direct me to the person who will be taking my money!

Also, if the third picture is a shot of the top of the back of the jersey, that looks very simular to the current Nike Football "chainmesh" jerseys schools like UGA and USC are wearing right now.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

LA Galaxy did with their third kit a year or so back. I don't like the look of the three stripes there- they look like electrical tape.

exactly what i was going to say, just another reason for me to hate adidas

The worst part was the fact they thought it was okay to also make the American flag only black and gold.
The flag shouldn't be on a jersey in the first place.

Sure as hell shouldn't.

Portland Timbers owner Merritt Paulson tweeted out a picture of a (supposed) new 3rd kit:

BahRVwxIgAAeLlS.jpg

BahRmtmIcAAZjOs.jpg

BahcX15CYAExSBu.jpg

Also, if the third picture is a shot of the top of the back of the jersey, that looks very simular to the current Nike Football "chainmesh" jerseys schools like UGA and USC are wearing right now.

Oregon, USC and Texas are wearing chain maille mesh. UGA is not. They got new unis, but they are on the Speed Machine template, not Chain Maille Mesh.

BahRVwxIgAAeLlS.jpg

BahRmtmIcAAZjOs.jpg

BahcX15CYAExSBu.jpg

Oregon, USC and Texas are wearing chain maille mesh. UGA is not. They got new unis, but they are on the Speed Machine template, not Chain Maille Mesh.

Well I guess both of the newer cuts have the same treating for the nameplate area. The nameplates on them have a bad tendency to droop down into the neck hole of the shoulder pads making the name unreadable. Gladly these shouldn't have that problem with the whole no shoulder pads in soccer thing. =)

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

BahRVwxIgAAeLlS.jpg

BahRmtmIcAAZjOs.jpg

BahcX15CYAExSBu.jpg

Well I guess both of the newer cuts have the same treating for the nameplate area. The nameplates on them have a bad tendency to droop down into the neck hole of the shoulder pads making the name unreadable. Gladly these shouldn't have that problem with the whole no shoulder pads in soccer thing. =)

Weird, I have never noticed that and my alma mater has been wearing the speed machine template for 3 years now and my wife's alma mater wears the chain mailed mesh template.

BahRVwxIgAAeLlS.jpg

BahRmtmIcAAZjOs.jpg

BahcX15CYAExSBu.jpg

Weird, I have never noticed that and my alma mater has been wearing the speed machine template for 3 years now and my wife's alma mater wears the chain mailed mesh template.
Alabama also wears it

Plain? I'd say bold and stately. ;)

Love Nike's track jackets, though. Bold colors, with a stripe down the sleeves. Presume they have team wordmark across the shoulders. If only they released the Cosmos version for sale.

That's how I feel about the Crew's presentation jackets from this year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Plain? I'd say bold and stately. ;)

Love Nike's track jackets, though. Bold colors, with a stripe down the sleeves. Presume they have team wordmark across the shoulders. If only they released the Cosmos version for sale.

That's how I feel about the Crew's presentation jackets from this year.

Cool - you have a pic?

Archived