2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

That photo you posted aawagner011, I actually like that kit too. In that instance, the sponsor color works good being navy blue.

Plus that night has special meaning to us Gunner supporters. Arshavin scored four against Liverpool that night at Anfield.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.thecrew.com/news/2014/07/qa-midseason-report-crew-chairman-and-investor-operator-anthony-precourt

Columbus crew will unveil rebrand in October:

I look forward to lots of celebrations around our new brand in our 20th season. The brand itself, I think we are looking to introduce it to the community in October. We’re putting together a major celebration with details forthcoming in the next several weeks."
Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

I don't have a problem with the kit template being used heavily. It's a great template - clean and attractive. Those things will definitely sell. It's better than them forcing a new design simply for them to be more differentiated and it look horrible.

In other words, I'll take everyone's third kit looking like the Chicago Bears over one looking like the Jags, one the Bucs, etc.

UUkgTjb.png

If these were all teams in the lower divisions it'd be understandable since they'd be looking for the cheapest template for the third. But 2 teams in the same city using the same design is usually a no no even for training kit. And the fact all of the big Nike teams are using it is a bit annoying. The only good thing going for it is they won't be worn against each other.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived