2014-15 Soccer Kits & News (too early? nah)

Conrad.

Actually, they're in the the Reigonalliga West, which is the third division.

A shame Hertha's not in Berlin the next weekend when I get there.

Well IF you go to Salzburg you should rather visit the Red Bulls anyway. One of the best teams in Europe.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, they're in the the Reigonalliga West, which is the third division.

A shame Hertha's not in Berlin the next weekend when I get there.

Well IF you go to Salzburg you should rather visit the Red Bulls anyway. One of the best teams in Europe.

Yeah, screw them. I'd rather see SVAS.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I agree with you about Nike, but not your use of "née". The word, which is the past participle for "born" in French, is used to indicate the original moniker of something which has since been officially renamed (usually when a woman takes a married name. That isn't the case with soccer, where some countries use a regional nickname and the others use the sport's original name.

Yeah, that's incredibly lazy and disappointing for Nike. I thought that kind of work was solely Adidas' domain.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The officials' kits for the Liverpool v Ludogorets UCL game are distractingly terrible. Black shirts, strange off-white/pale grey shorts and then black socks. I... don't get it

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

The officials' kits for the Liverpool v Ludogorets UCL game are distractingly terrible. Black shirts, strange off-white/pale grey shorts and then black socks. I... don't get it

Same at the Dortmund-Arsenal match, albeit with white socks. Not a good look, to put it mildly.

Archived