NFL by Kochak (uniforms) + Max O'Brien (logos) - C&C needed on VIKINGS

brunoSkochak

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GREETINGS EVERYONE !!! Well, new post, this time... Miami Dolphins .. Or "Dorfins", if you're some kind of caipira ...
Anyway... Comment if you want...
HOME !!

mia_dolphins-h.png

Away :
mia_dolphins-a.png

I won't be able to explain why it is this way, or why I put blue shoulders on the away kit, once English is not my primary language, as you might have noticed...
For more uniform concepts ( Football, soccer, etc), click on the "Kochak Sports" signature...

Thank you all, Goodbye, till next post, which will probably be San Francisco "Quarenta-e-Novers" !!

And this time, is not Google's fault at all...

KbC0Lt6.png

Guest darkpiranha

Great work so far. I really like that you're not afraid to think outside the box. For both Miami and Arizona, the only thing I'd be curious to see is more of the secondary color incorporated, orange with Miami and Beak Gold with Arizona.

Keep em coming!

• 4 weeks later...

San Francisco 49ers Preview 1 :

97b5.png

Waiting for some comments,

Kochak ...

Off to a great start with San Fran!!

I love that as a shoulder or chest patch (i.e. Steelers) but as a helmet logo it's a little busy for me.

mainescarf.png

97b5.png

Kochak ...

I love that as a shoulder or chest patch (i.e. Steelers) but as a helmet logo it's a little busy for me.

Yes,shoulder or chest patch,but a great logo indeed.

97b5.png

Kochak ...

Yes,shoulder or chest patch,but a great logo indeed.

It is a great idea... But I won't do it... The logo would look good as a shoulder patch, but I'll keep the "Classic SF look", with a few alterations, only to fit the colour scheme ...

Any chance for a template being posted?

No... At least not this one... I'm working on a version of the 2013 Nike Elite 51 template ( From the leaked "Logo slicks", especially Dolphins and Jaguars ones).. It is currently a CDR file, but once it's done, I'll try to convert it to EPS , SVG and PSD...

And I'm also trying to "trace" the Nike Mach Speed , from the recently released Oregon uniforms, but it'll probably take some weeks,

One last question : How's my English ?? Can you understand me right away, or is it difficult due to bad grammar, orthography, syntax, etc ??

Your answer will be very important to me, as I'm trying to "drop" Google Translator, and gain some confidence to finally write all text by myself, including jokes, puns, and some expressions in portuguese ( or not.. )

Thanks, and till next post !

KbC0Lt6.png

• 1 month later...

Greetings, gents...

No text today, only images.. and here they are :
HOME
san_francisco_49ers_home_kit_by_kochak-d
ROAD
san_francisco_49ers_away_kit_by_kochak-d

" Is that black on the white jersey sleeves ? " Yes, it is... I'll tell you why, but not today...

Thanks, goodbye.. and till next post, which will probably be.. Seahawks, Falcons, Vikings or Packers ... I don't know...

KbC0Lt6.png

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone !!!!!! I got news for you : I'M ALIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ( <= Portuguese for "Yay" or "Hooray" )
Well, I'm alive, and so is this project.
Today I bring you the first idea that I had for the next post :
RKVT91b.png

Comments, please... Suggestions will be evaluated...

Till next time,
Vlw, FLW !!!

KbC0Lt6.png

Archived