NFL by Kochak (uniforms) + Max O'Brien (logos) - C&C needed on VIKINGS

brunoSkochak

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update 2 : I finally have the sleeves done, and it seems like Feathers are going to be something very present on the unis...
Also, I wanna know from you what do you like about the Redskins uniform "history" ?? White pants with the burgundy jersey ? Yellow pants with both jerseys ?? Burgundy pants, maybe ??? Could a little bit more of black ruin it ???

Answer please, and I'll see what I can do...

Ah.. I almost forgot... here's the sleeve...

rVS69VR.png

KbC0Lt6.png

sleeve looks incredible. Personally, I prefer the throwback creameish brown pants they wore this year. However, if I had to select of the three colors you listed, I'd go yellow. It'd really pop and go well with the yellow sleeve. I think the little bit of black adds nicely to the uniform, as the black on the helmet has never really shown anywhere else on the uniform before. It wouldn't ruin the look, but I'd only use it on the sleeves, not as a font outline or anything.

HELLO EVERYONE !!! what a great night... The Winter is finally coming back to Brazil... Oh, the cold.... But you're not interested ..}
A concept of the Redskins, based on what Max O'Brien did with their logo, and I don't have anything more to write.. In English, at least...
Well...Enjoy !! Comment !! Read !!! Comment again !!! Go and listen to some Viking Metal !!

Home
was_redskins-h1.png

Away
was_redskins-a1.png

UPDATE : So, you "Commenters" ( Commentists ?? ) below asked me to change the "home" pants.. One of you tried to suggest yellow pants to go with the whte jersey ( Was that it ? I couldn't understand... ). So, I did both !!! Here are the changes :
Home jersey / All yellow pants :
was_redskins-h-yellowpants.png
Away jersey / yellow pants :
was_redskins-a-yellowpants1.png

KbC0Lt6.png

All these are great. The only thing I would change on the Redskins is the big maroon rectangle on the yellow pants. Maybe change the yellow on the feather to maroon just for the pants? Other than that everything looks amazing.

I hate the Redskins, but that logo is awesome. C&C so far is the 49ers logo is way too similar to the Denver Nuggets alternate. The Cardinals logo was great as is, not sure why it needed a change. Dolphins idea was cool, but like some have said could use more orange.

When you get around to the Cowboys, please please please don't mess with the star.

I really like the logo it would be perfect if you rounded out the feathers a bit right now they are really straight & dont fit the flow of the rest of the logo.

Not a fan of the pant stripes at all I would use the feather you used on the helmet stripe.

All these are great. The only thing I would change on the Redskins is the big maroon rectangle on the yellow pants. Maybe change the yellow on the feather to maroon just for the pants? Other than that everything looks amazing.

I don't see any burgundy on the feather... They are "copies of the ones on the logo" so I don't think i'll change them.. I don't know...

I hate the Redskins, but that logo is awesome. C&C so far is the 49ers logo is way too similar to the Denver Nuggets alternate. The Cardinals logo was great as is, not sure why it needed a change. Dolphins idea was cool, but like some have said could use more orange.

When you get around to the Cowboys, please please please don't mess with the star.

None of the logos are my creations. Please, re-read the topic title.

About the Cowboys, this is what O'Brian did to the star :

HvQIEsB.png

I promise that the away uniform will be navy blue... That jersey is too beautiful to be changed...

Yellow pants and take away the red box on the yellow pants

Yellow pants.. On the away set ??? You are the second asking me to remove the burgundy "panel".. Ok, i'll try to do something about it.... Maybe the "Marron feathers" are not a bad idea...

I really like the logo it would be perfect if you rounded out the feathers a bit right now they are really straight & dont fit the flow of the rest of the logo.

Not a fan of the pant stripes at all I would use the feather you used on the helmet stripe.

The idea is to represent the feathers a little bit more "straight", "geometric" even. And if you consider that the logo only appears on the helmet.....

3rd one that hates that maroon thing... Well.. Technically, I used the same feather...

Next theme, and probably the GREAT-GRANDMOTHER OF ALL CHALLENGES : the Green Bay Packers, with a Wisconsin shaped logo.,.,

KbC0Lt6.png

The idea is to represent the feathers a little bit more "straight", "geometric" even. And if you consider that the logo only appears on the helmet.....

3rd one that hates that maroon thing... Well.. Technically, I used the same feather...

Next theme, and probably the GREAT-GRANDMOTHER OF ALL CHALLENGES : the Green Bay Packers, with a Wisconsin shaped logo.,.,

I meant just use one feather on the pants like the helmet I think that will give you a very clean & unique look

CHANGE OF PLANS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Due to the fact that I have absolutely no idea what to do with, and for the Packers, mainly because of this : rNma3Lq.png

(thanks, O'Brien....), I have changed my plans, and I'll do something a little less difficult : NEW YORK GIANTS UNIS !!!!!!!!!!

That being said.. Till next time..

( PS ) : Please click on the Kochak Sports sig ( The blog is in Portuguese, Google doesn't translate it correctly, but it's still "understandable" ), even Like the page if you want...

KbC0Lt6.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

NEW YORK GIANTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, as I think that no one cares, consider this something like "YEAH !!! THE UNIFORMS ARE BACK !!!!!!" ...

I told you last post ( or entry, or answer.. I don't know how to call it.. ), Blue was ( and still is ) the color, and Football is the game.... Noi, it's not Chelsea I'm talking about..

Well... here are the uniforms.. Only Home and Away, mostly because i didn't want to make a third jersey, but I promise that if i ever make one, i'll show it here..

HOME :

ny_giants-h.png?h=1000

AWAY :

ny_giants-a.png?h=1000

I think that's it for today... Till next time... Any suggestion, questions about Brazil and our cultures / languages and even Job opportunities ( Life isn't easy, you know.... ), please leave on the Commentary box below....

VLW, FLW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS : Next theme is ( drums .;... Drums....... DRUMS....... A little bit more drums... OH MY GOD ! THE DRUMMER HAD A HEART ATTACK !!! ) : Read the post below ...........

KbC0Lt6.png

SUGGESTIONS NEEDED :

Ok... My next theme will be the Cowboys.... And that's the problem... I have some ideas, but I realized that I never ask you what you want to see here..

So please, leave your suggestions , say what you want to see me doing with the Cowboys uniforms, and I'll try to use all of them ( or some... or none of them.. I don't know )...

That's it !! Till next time...

VLW, FLW !!!!!!

KbC0Lt6.png

"That logo is to complex you can barely tell what letters they are "
- I know.... But that is nothing I can do... I can't change someone else's work... I do agree that it's a bit hard to identify the letters....

"And why do you have two random lines going across the back of the pants?"
1,2 or 3 ??

nNrMrBT.png

KbC0Lt6.png

Archived