Your favorite album cover(s)

habsfan1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For you folks who are obsessed with having a perfectly-scanned and adjusted album art (non-square album art is just the worst) for your music player, Album Art Exchange is friggin' sweet.

Gybeyanquiuxo.jpg

I really want to know where they got the cover for this one. One of these days...

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

Neon Bible was a great album.

Anyway, White Paint from Ottawa band Hollerado is taking a place here for the fact that every album cover is hand painted with white paint, very interesting. (Also if you look closely enough, it's painted over the album artwork for their "Pick me Up" single)

hollerado3.jpg

Also, I like how this one looks, aesthetically pleasing.

220px-MMGoodNews5075.jpg

600px-TheBeatles68LP.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Neon Bible was a great album.

Anyway, White Paint from Ottawa band Hollerado is taking a place here for the fact that every album cover is hand painted with white paint, very interesting. (Also if you look closely enough, it's painted over the album artwork for their "Pick me Up" single)

hollerado3.jpg

I kinda like that. Nice.

My all time fav:

U2_War_album_cover.jpg

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Archived