NFL Rush Zone Figures from McDonalds

Gary

http://hm.toysaffair.com/2013/11/mcdonalds-toys-nfl-rush-zone-build-a-bear-workshop.html?m=1

So the NFL and McDonald's started giving out figures of NFL Rush Zone, the Nickelodeon cartoon. 32 figures who each come with a football with the logo. So I figured this needed a thread where we could talk about the figures and characters

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2dujlmv.png

Tell me if I'm missing out on something that justifies this.

EDIT: Irony is this being my 666th post. I'm not religious, but I find it ironic.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

2dujlmv.png

EDIT: Irony is this being my 666th post. I'm not religious, but I find it ironic.

i don't understand what is wrong with the picture, nor do i understand what could possibly be ironic about that being your 666th post. can you please explain in detail to me, so i can better understand?

2dujlmv.png

i don't understand what is wrong with the picture, nor do i understand what could possibly be ironic about that being your 666th post. can you please explain in detail to me, so i can better understand?

My thoughts exactly.

Anybody else notice that the Redskins figure has a longer face and nose than the others like the Giants or others that appear more... Human-like for lack of a better term?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Anybody else notice that the Redskins figure has a longer face and nose than the others like the Giants or others that appear more... Human-like for lack of a better term?

Hey, I wouldn't complain about the skins one. Just think about what coulda happened.

It's an African-American playing for the Browns. I get that alot of the players in the NFL are African American, so I'm not sure if it's coincedental or not?

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

It's an African-American playing for the Browns. I get that alot of the players in the NFL are African American, so I'm not sure if it's coincedental or not?

I'm not familiar with the 665 posts you have outside this thread, but do you always race bait? Please take it elsewhere.

Contrary to your belief, these are not the machinations of McDonald's (nor are any Happy Meals toys, really...heard of licensing?).

http://www.nflrush.com/teams/CLE/?icampaign=rush_nav_team

If you want to race bait, go write a letter to the NFL and ask them why their Rush Zone Guardian for the Cleveland Browns is brown-skinned.

mikey d......fat people........NFL .........it´s all connected man

That right there is a ignorant statement. Not all of McDonald's customers are fat. Besides when I get to see my daughter, she usually gets milk, apples and chicken nuggets.

And the NFL & McDonald's did sign an exclusive deal for many years last year.

happy-meal-NFL-Rush-Zone-East-Division-A

happy-meal-NFL-Rush-Zone-North-Division-

happy-meal-NFL-Rush-Zone-West-Division-A

happy-meal-NFL-Rush-Zone-South-Division-

happy-meal-NFL-Rush-Zone-East-Division-N

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

happy-meal-NFL-Rush-Zone-North-Division-

happy-meal-NFL-Rush-Zone-South-Division-

happy-meal-NFL-Rush-Zone-West-Division-N

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

They come in blue packaging and don't say the teams name on the outside so you cant pick your team!!!!

They probably don't want you to because if you get the one you don't want you'll keep coming back trying to get the one you want until you do get the one you want.

That way they make more money with you buying their food. that's why most of the time they do that. I did that as a kid and just kept going to Mcdonald's until I got the toy I wanted.

Archived