NFL Rush Zone Figures from McDonalds

Gary

It's an African-American playing for the Browns. I get that alot of the players in the NFL are African American, so I'm not sure if it's coincedental or not?

Maybe it's because the team name is the Browns so they made the guy brown. If they were the Blues, he'd be blue.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They come in blue packaging and don't say the teams name on the outside so you cant pick your team!!!!

They probably don't want you to because if you get the one you don't want you'll keep coming back trying to get the one you want until you do get the one you want.

That way they make more money with you buying their food. that's why most of the time they do that. I did that as a kid and just kept going to Mcdonald's until I got the toy I wanted.

Complete sealed sets of these are going for about $100 on ebay. If it is unknown which figure is inside the package, how are they assembling the sets? Also, how or where are people getting the complete sets? inside access?

I saw these first-hand in a display yesterday and they are much larger than I expected. I figured they'd be about 2" tall but they look to be more like 4" or 5" tall. I think they would have been fine without the over-sized football in the figure's hand. It looks like they would topple over easily. That being said, they look better in person than in photos.

I think the Chiefs is the only offensive figure. He's YELLOW. As a black guy, I see no issue with the Browns or Saints and as someone who is in favor of the name change for the Redskins, I think theirs is fine too. Wish they would just give out the helmets though, like you use to get in the $0.25 machines

I think the Chiefs is the only offensive figure. He's YELLOW. As a black guy, I see no issue with the Browns or Saints and as someone who is in favor of the name change for the Redskins, I think theirs is fine too. Wish they would just give out the helmets though, like you use to get in the $0.25 machines

why? there secondary color is yellow, and what part of the chiefs one being yellow is offensive?

These guys have been out since 2010? I find it almost strange that these quasi-mascots are only now being discussed on the boards. Anyways....

Not sure about anyone else, but I had no idea they existed until McDonald's came out with them recently. Someone mentioned the TV series and I had no clue.

Archived