NFL Rush Zone Figures from McDonalds

Gary

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ But now with ebay, you can pay an extra amount more to save your time and buy a specific one

Kidrobot is so smart with this when they do it with their other toys

That's true but some may still keep coming to McDonald's just to get one. Not everyone has a computer though. Most people has computers or smart phone (sorry if I'm mistaken) to get on the internet.

It's an African-American playing for the Browns. I get that alot of the players in the NFL are African American, so I'm not sure if it's coincedental or not?

the bengals one is a tiger, the bears one is a bear, the lions one is a lion, the vikings one is a viking, and the browns are well... yeah.

I might buy some on eBay but I'm not eating their garbage that they sell as "food".

So does each restaurant get a case of randoms or do they give out the teams regionally so most people can get the local team?

It's an African-American playing for the Browns. I get that alot of the players in the NFL are African American, so I'm not sure if it's coincedental or not?

Who cares? I don't get you people who have to view everything in terms of skin color first.

87Redskins.png

And why are some teams with bird mascots actual birds (Eagles, Cardinals, Ravens) but yet others (Seahawks, Falcons) are people with bird head shaped helmets?

The Broncos is a horse, but the Colts is a guy with a horse helmet?

Lions and Panthers have cat helmets, but the Bengals and Jags are cats?

Strange.

And why are some teams with bird mascots actual birds (Eagles, Cardinals, Ravens) but yet others (Seahawks, Falcons) are people with bird head shaped helmets?

Strange.

probably just for variety i don't see any other reason for it.

Strange.

Yeah I agree totally. They could've just made the colt's horse blue if it was a horse. I wouldn't think it look that bad blue. That's my opinion.

I actually that they made him the way he is.

As for the Cats teams, I agree that they should be cats too.

I'm a Broncos fan and I live in Illinois. Both of my kids got the Broncos figure yesterday! I'm stealing one of them for my desk at work. I assumed they were distributed by region and they would only have Bears, Rams or Colts in Illinois.

I'm in VA and have got the Broncos, Bucs, Cowboys, Chargers and Browns thus far.

Archived