sportslogos.net missing logo thread

tv15

This wordmark:

MiamiDolphinsClassicScript4_zps96abbb16.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I would say that since there are nearly every minor hockey and baseball league that we could add DII, DIII, and NAIA college schools.

Sure, if I had no plans for the rest of my life

The STL Cardinals' alternate cream home jersey (with the "St. Louis" script) isn't on the site.

It's on the MLB Uniform tracker, find it there if you need the graphic in the meantime

Well, the entirety of the Premier League is absent from the page.

I'd love to have them up there too!

• Like 2

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The college section is really lacking the older logos. We've had two excellent threads about vintage college logos with many, good quality, accurate old graphics presented, but they almost never seem to make it to the site's collection for some reason.

FsQiF2W.png

Milwaukee Brewers Alternative Gold jersey

I would say that since there are nearly every minor hockey and baseball league that we could add DII, DIII, and NAIA college schools.

The STL Cardinals' alternate cream home jersey (with the "St. Louis" script) isn't on the site.

It's on the MLB Uniform tracker, find it there if you need the graphic in the meantime

Then why don't you

Milwaukee Brewers Alternative Gold jersey

Then why don't you
Because he's been told by the premier league to take them down

The Intercounty Baseball League page hasn't been updated since 2008, so that can be possibly be done at some point in the near future. Also there are a few things on the OHL page that need updating, such as Kingston and London changing their primary logos. The logos are on the site but as alternate logos. London did use their logo as an alternate for 2 years, but Kingston has used that as their primary since they unveiled it.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

OJHL page could once again use some sprucing up. I posted high quality logos for all the teams in the OJHL thread.

• Like 1
On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

This Cardinals cap logo (1940-55):

HACCSLC55.jpg

That's not the Cardinals. The cap was from the St. Louis Browns, the ancestor of the current Baltimore Orioles.

That is actually the Cardinals, according to their official guide (cap above has the same logo as the top left insignia). The Browns used it too (it was common for multiple teams to use the same cap logo before the 60's).