ORIGINAL (not copied) High School logos

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These 2 logos are from a neighboring town & while I'm not 100% sure they are completely original, I haven't been able to confirm it but I've done several searches without any luck. Maybe someone on here will recognize them if they're not original. The team is called San Benito Greyhounds & are currently using more of a clipart type logo I've seen online.

SanBenitoGreyhounds2.jpg

SanBenitoGreyhounds1.jpg

The Downingtown (PA) Whippets. It's a whippet in a warped D. When I played there, we had a block D with a larger whippet (same as this logo, just bigger) cutting through the entire middle. At first glance it appears very similar to the Greyhound logo, however I don't believe it to be a copy.

football2008095b.jpg

That's just a stock D lots of people use. The Dickinson Gators from Texas have had that on their helmet at various points in their history.

i think he's mainly concerned about the "whippet" on the "D", it's hard to see and almost looks like glare, but the logo itself is also too small to tell if it is just the greyhound logo or not.

Here's a larger version of the D'town West logo:

c.67cd.1e6.whippets_downingtown_west_boy

It's shaped very similarly to the Greyhound logo, but it's not exactly the same.

Greyhound1.jpg

it looks like this logo from a north burlington high school, idk which one.

Here is a collection of logos that I could find from within my old high school's league..... unfortunately my school always just used a stock "S" and what I assume was a collection of various "Cougar", "Cat", "Paw" logos that were likely all stolen.

RIDLEY-HS-BASEBALL-RAIDERS.jpg

bulldog.jpg

lions_penncrest_boys_varsity_baseball_sp

148097_444248338964591_737567234_n.png?l

Picture%201.jpg

7423645.gif?199

Hcar.JPG

bannerlogo.png?v19

I also found that Lower Merion also has this cool Aces alternate icon... (Kobe influence is my guess?)

aces_logo.png

USMNT-1.png

Here is a collection of logos that I could find from within my high school's league..... unfortunately my school always just used a stock "S" and what I assume was a collection of various "Cougar", "Cat", "Paw" logos that were likely all stolen.

Isn't this the Reading Royals?

Here is a collection of logos that I could find from within my high school's league..... unfortunately my school always just used a stock "S" and what I assume was a collection of various "Cougar", "Cat", "Paw" logos that were likely all stolen.

Isn't this the Reading Royals?

probably ripped off... that was all I could find for Upper Darby Royals.

USMNT-1.png

The Downingtown (PA) Whippets. It's a whippet in a warped D. When I played there, we had a block D with a larger whippet (same as this logo, just bigger) cutting through the entire middle. At first glance it appears very similar to the Greyhound logo, however I don't believe it to be a copy.

football2008095b.jpg

That's just a stock D lots of people use. The Dickinson Gators from Texas have had that on their helmet at various points in their history.

i think he's mainly concerned about the "whippet" on the "D", it's hard to see and almost looks like glare, but the logo itself is also too small to tell if it is just the greyhound logo or not.

Here's a larger version of the D'town West logo:

c.67cd.1e6.whippets_downingtown_west_boy

It's shaped very similarly to the Greyhound logo, but it's not exactly the same.

Here's the "throwback" helmet logo from the mid '80s.

219108_2068508195154_4460569_o.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• 1 month later...

Bumping this thread, for this beauty.

cool_zps0ea19c02.jpg

Beautiful logo, but if it's original they're not the only one that uses it. Google Blue Ridge Tigers.

I think Blue Ridge might by copying, because when I searched Blue Ridge Tigers I saw a Cincinnati Bengals tiger head, and Mizzou's primary, and the logo above.

When I vecotorized the Blue Ridge logo a year or two ago, I couldnt find a big enough version to get a good trace from. I did find that logo but i found it from the website of some professional team somewhere.... maybe Aussie football or soccer.

Stuff like this fascinates me. Wonder who had it first.

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Archived