ORIGINAL (not copied) High School logos

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not high school per say,

but this was our state logo for South Australia. It's an original, and I can't think of any logos that it's too similar to.

1926862_755978934426663_4685678434233221

Not a fan of the logo or the name, should have stuck with swarm or gone back to fire. The unis were really bland too.

The H... ahh the H.

Yeah I totally agree, the school loves the H and it is all because the rival high has their R with a mushroom cloud.

The H was originally part of this one and she school chose to keep it in the final version, with much push to use it alone instead.

Falcon-w-H-v1-v2_zps33bc11cc.jpg

It's better than what they USED to have. That's for sure. And this coming from a Kennewick Lions fan. :-)

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

The H... ahh the H.

Yeah I totally agree, the school loves the H and it is all because the rival high has their R with a mushroom cloud.

The H was originally part of this one and she school chose to keep it in the final version, with much push to use it alone instead.

Falcon-w-H-v1-v2_zps33bc11cc.jpg

It's better than what they USED to have. That's for sure. And this coming from a Kennewick Lions fan. :-)

Well at least you aren't a Kamiakin fan, and their logo just doesn't work on the helmet, much as Pasco's Bulldog disappears on their helmet. Chiawana actually has a pretty nice logo, but the whole Penn State style keeps them blah.

I was watching a high school football game on ESPN and one of these schools copied of the Alanta Falcons but changed it to yellow and black instead of black and red.

Please read the title of the thread.

I was watching a high school football game on ESPN and one of these schools copied of the Alanta Falcons but changed it to yellow and black instead of black and red.

Oh! My fault. But for real,they did copy off the Falcons.

Oh! My fault. But for real,they did copy off the Falcons.
Yeah, that happens all the time. That's why this thread is for unique logos. There are tons of schools that rip off other logos.

gYH2mW9.png

• 4 weeks later...

I think I know of the most original logo of a High School in the United States!

I give you this:

nesdlogo-small.png

North East Grapepickers

I went to undergrad at your avatar.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived