ORIGINAL (not copied) High School logos

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My high school: Marjory Stoneman Douglas H.S. in Parkland, FL (between Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach). We're the Eagles, obviously.

When I went there c/o '99

MSDLogo_zpsb4bb2b33.png

MSDEagle_zps62c18a16.png

and more or less what our football uniforms looked like (the SD is wrong because the one on this mock-up is the Padres current logo:

MSD3_zpsffbd1793.png

This is apparently what they're using now:

msd-eagles1.jpg

Marching Band logo

EagleRegiment_Logo.jpg

Apparently the school now uses more black for black sake in their uniform:

Homecoming%20v%20Taravella-584.jpg

Region-v-Deerfield0058.jpg

....and then there was this....which I have no idea what it was used for:

189409_1007151558534_3855240_n.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

you do know the point of the thread right? that is just an philly eagles recolor

That SD at the top is original, and the last eagle at the bottom is original, so it still works.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I'm not proud of this, but here is my high school's logo, the Morgan (McConnelsville, OH) Raiders:

O7yFpcs.png

I'm not proud because we went from a custom logo used for so long to this clipart-like logo. Sigh...

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

The Downingtown (PA) Whippets. It's a whippet in a warped D. When I played there, we had a block D with a larger whippet (same as this logo, just bigger) cutting through the entire middle. At first glance it appears very similar to the Greyhound logo, however I don't believe it to be a copy.

football2008095b.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived